James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this piece but I don't know where I'd display it. It's too big for my Besta shelves.

Yeah, I was a little surprised and felt let down but well see, im open to it if it works in the story line. Funny thing, I was watching band of brothers this weekend and I thought ____ Winters was a real Cap.

touche, i just finished watching the series and would have to agree.
there was a lot of guys like him though, always the first in and never hit.:dunno didn't take long for them to get promoted out of the front lines though.

After seeing some of the leaked pics, i am getting truly excited about bucky! From the photos ive seen i think the paint and sculpt look great!

I just hope this doesn't start shipping out the same time as Cyke.
:slap
Bad enough that they're shipping out 3 of my pre-orders on March.
:(:thud:

Yeah nothing too close up or anything, but still nice to see pics with other statues for comparison.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7sdOaHVhais" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank ya but thank Dino Last. He liked it on YT so it showed up for me to find.

Yeah, this thing is gonna kick all kinds of ass. :rock

What's strange about the pose is that this piece needs to be sort of on a low shelf to get the full effect.

Back