James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from SS that my WL will convert for my Ex order. But with too much figures releasing close together I had to cancel the order.

One of those emails you got about your Ex order converting.. Yeah, I need to get one of those. Looking forward to this piece most in '11.

I agree that the original cap pf is the best ( I have the ex. thank god!), but I can't help getting excited about this piece. From the pictures it provides a little variety to the cap costume that I like. I've seen a lot of costumes that have strayed from the original that I simply do not care for (i.e. the Sideshow colossus maquette costume). I have a spot waiting for him next to the original cap pf and red skull on my shelf.

I really like the eagle type base sculpt, will look great especially if you have spidey near by, imo

Yeah i preordered this a while ago from alter ego really dident care for the exclusive head.

Can't wait for this, when the statue comes out people will definitely jump on the waitlist for the exclusive. If you have the other Captain America then you need this one also.

I can't help but feel that this piece will quickly become hard to find/expensive. If nothing else for riding the coat tails of the Cap FP, the hype around the movie etc. I really feel this one will be sought after once the dust settles. Keeping mine.

A lot of people have Steve Rogers as their definitive Cap. I started reading the comic when Brubaker took over, so this is the Cap I'm most familiar with. The fabric seems to be done well, so I'm on board for this PF.

Just need to get past this waitlist. Thank god it missed the NRD policy. Waitlist conversions are going to be a lot more uncommon on future pieces.

I can't help but feel that this piece will quickly become hard to find/expensive. If nothing else for riding the coat tails of the Cap FP, the hype around the movie etc. I really feel this one will be sought after once the dust settles. Keeping mine.

I have to disagree. This one will capitalize on the Captain America hype marginally but SSC has already flashed the fact that a film maquette is coming out and so you'll see folks having an easier time making a decision one whether to buy or pass. The timing was off on this and I think only diehard Cap fans will be clammering for it. I have no doubts that the exclusive will not only be on second chance but the regular will be around for a while.

I have to disagree. This one will capitalize on the Captain America hype marginally but SSC has already flashed the fact that a film maquette is coming out and so you'll see folks having an easier time making a decision one whether to buy or pass. The timing was off on this and I think only diehard Cap fans will be clammering for it. I have no doubts that the exclusive will not only be on second chance but the regular will be around for a while.

Or diehard bucky fans :hi5::hi5:

Love this piece to bits. Not as iconic as the Cap PF, but more relevant to me as a collector; SS really nailed this one methinks

kinda off topic, but does anyone else think the movie version costume, that was in the trailers, look a bit like something someone would wear for halloween.

looked cheesy to me.:dunno

kinda off topic, but does anyone else think the movie version costume, that was in the trailers, look a bit like something someone would wear for halloween.

Ugh. Don't even get me started on the 'snowsuit' that he wears in the movie. What a mess. Way too futuristic (ie: shoulder-pad/upper-chest detail) for a 1940's suit.

Yeah, I was a little surprised and felt let down but well see, im open to it if it works in the story line. Funny thing, I was watching band of brothers this weekend and I thought ____ Winters was a real Cap.

Back