Jackie Chan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder if that's the dx-04 ttm17 body used on that,looking at the feet in the pic.very nice looking JC

Found these nice Jackie Chan customs here:

fCQ2OKx.jpg

fGCR6cC.jpg

umDCwt8.jpg

jMl6tBo.jpg

Can't think of a complete Jackie Chan figure that I've seen that tops this right now. These are impressive.

Ok I need that in my collection. How can I make that possible? I have been looking for a Project A version for ages.

20140118_223345.jpg

Has to be the best mass produced Jackie Chan figure right now right? I think it’s brilliant in look, cost, & choice of movie.

Star Toy - Jackie Chan (Police Story)

991F1A57-8FFD-4F90-8EA8-A9A66BAE5450.jpg

Used the Enterbay outfit, that I’ve had for years, to use the other sculpt, for a Drunken Master II figure.

Last edited:
Really liking it. Ive got a plan for using the clean headsculpt, just waiting on the bits and pieces to turn up

20191118_213459.jpg

I decided to go for another version of police story for using the 2nd headsculpt. Whilst the jumpsuit isnt accurate, its the best i could find and i think it works well. So now i have a figure from each end of the film. I really wish there were more figures of chan. I really want a project a as seen above

20191122_191642.jpg

I decided to go for another version of police story for using the 2nd headsculpt. Whilst the jumpsuit isnt accurate, its the best i could find and i think it works well. So now i have a figure from each end of the film. I really wish there were more figures of chan. I really want a project a as seen above

View attachment 471424
Nice.

I think that Project A figure was on sale here. It included a bike as well. Sorry I don?t remember who the seller was.

Back