Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Now, children...

we must be patient! all will come to pass in the fullness of time. By this time next month we shall each of us have a gleaming new Jabba atop his throne of power. Except for Josh1, who will be forced to post Homer Simpson pics till that third or fourth boat arrives.....:lol

Patience is not one of my stronger vitrues. I've had one shipping meltdown back when the ML was shipping. From then on I try to be patient but this will test me and when the Maul PF ships in the future that will really test me. :lol

Date/Time Order Placed:

Jabba's Throne Environment: 2006-07-21 18:38:39
Jabba 12 Inch: 2006-07-21 18:33:53

Shipping to Michigan

I've had my Jabba pre-auth since Monday... so I would venture to say we should expect Fed Ex shipping notices on Thursday or Friday. I hope. At least Fed Ex delivers on Saturday.

Wor-Gar said:
I've had my Jabba pre-auth since Monday... so I would venture to say we should expect Fed Ex shipping notices on Thursday or Friday. I hope. At least Fed Ex delivers on Saturday.

When did you order? I don't see you on the list.

IrishJedi said:
Were you actually charged or are you talking about the Pre-Auth? Because my bank usually shows the pre-auth amounts under "Check Card Holds" until the item is actually shipped and charged then it shows up in my regular statement.

You likely won't actually be charged until it is completely processed and shipped. I checked mine again this AM and it's still listed under "Check Card Holds", which means it's been pre-authorized but hasn't been officially charged or shipped yet. My status on SideshowToy.com says "Item(s) Shipping Soon".

Either way, it won't be long. :chew

Yes, IrishJedi, I haven't actually been "charged" from Sideshow yet. This is just the "pre-auth" amount of the estimate of shipping to me here in Nebraska. Forty dollars or close to that amount was what I was told from Kathy (I hope it's Kathy with a K):eek: This "pre-auth" amount will be in limbo with my checking account for the next few days (until it's then re-credited to my account). I've bought quite a few from SS, so I know there system of "pre-auths" and final charges but I do appreciate the help.
With something this costly, I had to know how many $$$'s to have in my checking account.
Ah, and need to check my new status with Sideshow.
I too am in total need of his Worshipfulness.
Please Sideshow, ship him to me real soon!
:r2d2line

Wor-Gar said:

Do they? or do you have to pay extra for Saturday deliveries?

Either way, the Force is telling me also that his Excellency will ship Thursday or Friday.

they better hurry up and ship because I just noticed the almost $400 charge on my debit card and am having buyer's remorse when I think about the fact jabba and his throne are that much....and factoring in salicious and bib we're talking almost $500....i'm sure once it's all in place I won't have these thoughts.

Vader AL said:
they better hurry up and ship because I just noticed the almost $400 charge on my debit card and am having buyer's remorse when I think about the fact jabba and his throne are that much....and factoring in salicious and bib we're talking almost $500....i'm sure once it's all in place I won't have these thoughts.

OMG, don't make me even think about the additional dollars spent for Bib and Salicious. But who cares!?!?!?! It's only money.:banana
Believe me, there will be no regrets once the Almighty Jabba arrives.
Bring it on, Sideshow!

i got pre-authed today! woohoo... now if they'd just ship my sith probe droids.....

I got my pre-auth too. The anticipation grows!

Memnoch, I was never added to the list, btw.

Back