Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
I sure hope its not $40 to ship about 20 miles.
I wonder if mine is $50 to ship from California to North Carolina, about 2000 miles. I guess that puts shipping rates in perspective.

Turbo said:
Man I'm very disappointed. I thought for sure my card would had been charged by now. Maybe ordering at the SDCC meant nothing.

I TOTALLY agree with you Turbo. Seems like those of us that ordered at SDCC have not been pre-authed. So much for 1st dibs:confused: .

Oh well, when he comes he comes. I will only be upset if SDCC orders are on a later shipment (like 3rd or 4th). That will REALLY irk me. I have been VERY pleased with SideShow thus far, but putting off the SDCC orders until later will put a dent in my faith with them.

We'll see what happens this week...........................

Yup, nothing yet. SDCC orders should be on the first shipment. Since we ordered them days before they went on sale to everyone else.

jlcmsu said:
Yup, nothing yet. SDCC orders should be on the first shipment. Since we ordered them days before they went on sale to everyone else.
Well yes but your orders werent uploaded until well after everyone had ordered this thing, so who knows what might happen.

jason2885 said:
Well yes but your orders werent uploaded until well after everyone had ordered this thing, so who knows what might happen.

That's all fine and good but the people that took the time to order from the shows should ship first as well as processed first. Part of the bonus for ordering at the show before everyone else.

Edit: One thing is the office it appears according to the site closed for the majority of the day so that could explain it. I'm not gonna freak by anymeans but I want mine ASAP. :lol

My Pre-Auths showed up today.... $199 for the Throne and $169 for Jabba. No actual charges yet, though.

well I just ordered Final Fantasy VI Advance so that should stem the madness but if I see no preauths by Friday, Im gonna go all Jack Torrance. :monkey4

Nothing for me yet. My final Throne Flexpay payment was scheduled for today, and even that didn't show up.

Now, children...

we must be patient! all will come to pass in the fullness of time. By this time next month we shall each of us have a gleaming new Jabba atop his throne of power. Except for Josh1, who will be forced to post Homer Simpson pics till that third or fourth boat arrives.....:lol

Spoke with Kathy this morning to determine if I would be "pre-authed" today. She told me yes and for the "pre-auth" of $360. My debt card has been charged TODAY! Oh how I hope to have his excellency sometime next week. Although Kathy didn't seem very positive if he had arrived in the warehouse. Would they charge us if he hadn't yet arrived? Ugh, the anticipation is driving me crazy!
:r2d2line

Customikey said:
Now, children...

we must be patient! all will come to pass in the fullness of time. By this time next month we shall each of us have a gleaming new Jabba atop his throne of power. Except for Josh1, who will be forced to post Homer Simpson pics till that third or fourth boat arrives.....:lol
"I want one now!"

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:
Spoke with Kathy this morning to determine if I would be "pre-authed" today. She told me yes and for the "pre-auth" of $360. My debt card has been charged TODAY! Oh how I hope to have his excellency sometime next week. Although Kathy didn't seem very positive if he had arrived in the warehouse. Would they charge us if he hadn't yet arrived? Ugh, the anticipation is driving me crazy!
:r2d2line
Were you actually charged or are you talking about the Pre-Auth? Because my bank usually shows the pre-auth amounts under "Check Card Holds" until the item is actually shipped and charged then it shows up in my regular statement.

You likely won't actually be charged until it is completely processed and shipped. I checked mine again this AM and it's still listed under "Check Card Holds", which means it's been pre-authorized but hasn't been officially charged or shipped yet. My status on SideshowToy.com says "Item(s) Shipping Soon".

Either way, it won't be long. :chew

Back