Jabba/Throne Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ObiWan_67_D1138 said:
Not sure if this is a dumb question or not. We're all on the list for the inclusive edition, correct? Anyone know just how many of these were gonna be made?
:r2d2line

I don't think we will ever get a final count on an inclusive item. We were never told how many Darth Mauls were made.

The point of an inclusive is that it stays up for a certain amount of time and everybody who wants one gets one. I think the unspoken rule is that they will never reveal to us exactly how many people placed an order during the sale window. Many of us would be very interested to know the exact numbers, but so far that information has been kept in the top secret Sideshow vault.

But the regular Maul (limited to 9000 pieces) is sold out, while the inclusive edition is available as a second chance offer. I have a hunch that there are a LOT of them out there. A regular Maul may indeed be more harder to find than an inclusive.

customizerwannabe said:
I went on the wait list for both 2 weeks ago, and my inclusive Jabba was converted in a couple days. Have yet to hear on the throne.

Hmmm. Best make sure I have enough $$$'s in the bank tomorrow to cover his "pre-auth". Damn, I can't wait for his excellency!

Memnoch21 said:
Ok so in the vein of pix's Experiment threads, and his frustration of seeing his seemingly come last, I decided that I would gladly host the Jabba/Throne ....

And you enjoy it Memnoch :lol I won't do another experiment until Ventress. :rock

(ps don't anger the shipping Gods. I believe it is their desire to drive insane anyone who attempts to find logic to shipping orders. It will drive you M A D !:D :confused: :monkey2 :eek: :cool:

tomandshell said:
I don't think we will ever get a final count on an inclusive item. We were never told how many Darth Mauls were made.

The point of an inclusive is that it stays up for a certain amount of time and everybody who wants one gets one. I think the unspoken rule is that they will never reveal to us exactly how many people placed an order during the sale window. Many of us would be very interested to know the exact numbers, but so far that information has been kept in the top secret Sideshow vault.

But the regular Maul (limited to 9000 pieces) is sold out, while the inclusive edition is available as a second chance offer. I have a hunch that there are a LOT of them out there. A regular Maul may indeed be more harder to find than an inclusive.

Well, like I said in my last post...if tomorrow is 72 hours from the E I received, I better make sure the money's in the bank for ol' Jabba baby! Sounds like we'll all be getting charged and shipped out like usual. Hmmm...do you suppose the other 4200 regular editions are on that second slow boat from China?

Jabba - 2006-07-21 16:43:03

Throne - 2006-07-21 16:45:25

Here you go. You are taking on a large project. Good Luck. :cool:

updated. some people havent listed locations soo i cant be held responsible for that. uhhh I had more to say but I forgot.

pixletwin said:
ps don't anger the shipping Gods. I believe it is their desire to drive insane anyone who attempts to find logic to shipping orders. It will drive you M A D !

"First come, first served...first come, first served...first come, first served..."
loonybin7lb1om6.jpg

ha! wonderful picture. Wait.. is Pix even getting Jabba? I would laugh if mine shipped out super early. It probably wont, but Id laugh if it was.

Throne - 2006-07-21 16:37:34
Jabba - 2006-07-21 16:41:13

Loc - Warrenton, Va.

Jabba Inclusive - 2007-01-27 00:02:04

I want to see if I'm the last one here to get him since I ordered him a few days ago.:D
Can't wait to see everyone's pictures when he gets here!

:lol Tom...

Memnoch21 said:
ha! wonderful picture. Wait.. is Pix even getting Jabba? I would laugh if mine shipped out super early. It probably wont, but Id laugh if it was.

Nope. No Jabba for me at the present time anyhoo... I decided I would make sure the diarama expansion set of doom is something I really want like the Emperor's Throne Room.

But if I were getting him it looks like I would've been among the first.

pixletwin 2006-07-21 16:37:44 UT :D oh well... :slap

Last edited:
updated. and sorry to hear that there's no Jabba comming for you Pix. I know why you hate doing this though. There is no way to format this list, and with both the throne and Jabba its double duty. Also.. some of the purchasing habits of you Freaks have my curious but I digress.

Here are my orders (galactiboy)

Jabba Inclusive: 2006-07-22 00:36:19
Throne: 2006-07-22 00:38:16

Both coming to Stillwater, Oklahoma

jlcmsu said:
A couple of people over at RS have said they've been preauthed for this combo.

I also have a pre-auth for JABBA!

That means he might ship as early as Weds... which could mean Jabba will be in my kitchen Thursday or Friday!!!!

Back