Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a blast at fan expo! Great talking to j Scott Campbell. Hinted he's working on something new with sideshow said could go to preview soon. Can't wait!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Thought I'd share my shot of Gwen and Mary Jane in the studio together... they're still two of my favorite pieces.

gwen and mary.jpg

^ did you sell your JSC Spider-Man too?

and are you getting the new Spidey PF?

I had a blast at fan expo! Great talking to j Scott Campbell. Hinted he's working on something new with sideshow said could go to preview soon. Can't wait!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

That's exciting. Really enjoyed the collection so far. Hopefully we see some villains. I do have a bitter taste in my mouth when they released the class Spider-Man for this collection. No way I would buy basically the same statue twice. So now I don't have a complete collection. If they wanted a second spidey, I wish they had made a different pose and made him the symbiote version or something.

I'm hoping what JSC said holds true and another character in this line is introduced. Would be really cool. But that was several months ago...

I just don't see anything else out there that can be done character wise for this series. It's basically Pete and his sexy gals. It was always meant to be that way. Bringing in villains doesn't really fit with the collection. The second Spidey was a cash grab. The whole point of the collection, IMO was to grab the EX Spidey with a grin on his face with the women who love him all around. The only one that would make any sense at this point would be to have Aunt May with her arms folded with a look of disdain, but in one hand a tattered Spidey suit and in the other a sewing kit. The women of Spidey don't always have to be the T&A kind. Really the biggest female influence in the life of Spidey is his Adopted Mother.

Back