Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? ...sold out?

That's interesting. But it is a good looking statue ...even something women would buy. So maybe it is sold out.

I'm glad I got her then. I'd be sad right about now if I didn't.

just gotta say you know a statue is awesome when it's been out for a year and it's thread hasn't wandered pages back into forum oblivion. I love my three, Spidey's globby paintwork and all. Hope BC is as proto quality as MJ and Gwen

If I can get MJ, that's when I'll get Gwen and BC. No sense in getting the other 2 if I can't get her

I'm kind of in the same boat. I love the Gwen piece but I want MJ to go with her. MJ is the anchor of the line IMHO. I just didn't think it'd sell out, SSC threw me on that one. If I can get MJ then I'll be in for the whole line.

Could always get Gwen and Spidey and then opt for a knock off MJ to complete it until you can find a real one if you don't mind spending an extra buck or so

This is sitting at my lcs for months now -- shouldnt be too hard to find

It's a good way to get a one way ticket out of here :lol

Disclaimer: FriendlySamurai in no way condones the shameful practice of copyright infringement. He will however be greatful for the understanding of forum moderators on the occasion he inserts foot into mouth when thinking out loud about sketchy subjects.

:lol hopefully I've appeased the collector gods :pray:

Wow, MJ aftermarket prices are thru the roof! I'm seeing $450-$800, ouch. Best bet is an lcs, saw her in one not too long ago... mine is goin nowhere :yess:

Well the Marry Jane was the reason i collected this line so it's not that surprising. Just no clue why this particular statue is getting so many well done fakes while others get none. Maybe someone leaked out a casting from sideshows shop illegally.

Back