Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

chucky.gif

Ha I was wondering what I was looking at for a minute then. Where was this picture taken?

So SS showed us a production peek on Superman Man of Steel like two weeks ago and now is on PO ... I know I know the movie is out in a few days. They showed us production peek on MJ ages ago ( March) and since then no word...WTF??

So SS showed us a production peek on Superman Man of Steel like two weeks ago and now is on PO ... I know I know the movie is out in a few days. They showed us production peek on MJ ages ago ( March) and since then no word...WTF??

So it seems pretty clear now that this is all part of a 1/5 J Scott Campbell line with at least Spideman, Mary Jane, and Gwen Stacy in it

Spidey
null_zpsd8d0e631.png

Gwen
null_zpsfae2a11c.jpg

MJ
null_zps6f2ff29e.jpg

null_zpsa2933ab6.jpg

I am starting to think that we MAY see them ALL together at SDCC2013. If you think about it, the MJ and Gwen protos are ALREADY DONE, and they look amazing. However, without a 1/5 Spiderman it might be hard for them t get a lot of traction. However, throw in the fact that you have the 1/5 Spiderman coming as well (as seen in the Wax Works video), then it makes me think that we might just see them ALL at SDCC as one BIG reveal of the J Scott line. However this is just a guess.

It's all guessing like you said but I'm pretty confident Spiderman will be there. I don't think SS will want to show him off until SDCC they seem to like to save the big ones for that event.

It's all guessing like you said but I'm pretty confident Spiderman will be there. I don't think SS will want to show him off until SDCC they seem to like to save the big ones for that event.

This being my first SDCC as a collector I don't know what to expect really. When will all the pics start coming up, and will there be lots of orders during the 2 weeks?? I know I am showing my rookie here, but I totally admit I am getting super excited.

This being my first SDCC as a collector I don't know what to expect really. When will all the pics start coming up, and will there be lots of orders during the 2 weeks?? I know I am showing my rookie here, but I totally admit I am getting super excited.

Spidey, pm me details of your trip. I might go and I'm curious on the cost. I wish SS made it out here to the TO Expo.

Spidey, pm me details of your trip. I might go and I'm curious on the cost. I wish SS made it out here to the TO Expo.

Lol... I just mean as an observer m8. I would love to go, and if I wanted I could probably get cheaper tickets as a buddy of mine gets press credentials, but. Think my wife would have something to say if I tried to run to San Diego for a Comic convention....:lol

Pictures normally start appearing a few days before the event. From the sneaked picture's of staff unboxing and preparing there displays then the pictures flood in :yess:

Your going to love it.

Pictures normally start appearing a few days before the event. From the sneaked picture's of staff unboxing and preparing there displays then the pictures flood in :yess:

Your going to love it.

Lol... Well I will miss the first few days is my guess... I will literally be in the middle of the forest down a river with NO cellphone service at my wife's cottage...lol

Lol... Well I will miss the first few days is my guess... I will literally be in the middle of the forest down a river with NO cellphone service at my wife's cottage...lol

I think you will be alright, what they do put up for preorder probably won't sell out right away.

Back