Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

The EX should be a switch out head with her biting her lower lip.

The Ex should be a switch out head that ACTUALLY looks like the J Scott design art... Don't get me wrong she looks awesome, but the deviated from the design BIG time....:lol

I kinda like the prints, they look great displayed behind the statue imo.

Same here. :D

The EX should be a switch out head with her biting her lower lip.

Now that would be interesting. :naughty

The Ex should be a switch out head that ACTUALLY looks like the J Scott design art... Don't get me wrong she looks awesome, but the deviated from the design BIG time....:lol

I disagree, Spidey, I think it looks like his artwork just from the pics we've seen. :huh

But that's cool, art is subjective anyway. :)

I think it looks just like the art

I disagree, Spidey, I think it looks like his artwork just from the pics we've seen. :huh

But that's cool, art is subjective anyway. :)

Totally aloud to disagree guys ... but it is a fact that there have been BIG time changes to the shap of the jawline, eyes, and nose... more obvious in this pic

JSC_MJ1.jpg

GgOpfam.jpg

IMHO it has lost about 5-10 years off her age ... and FOR ME the INSTANT J. Scott feel. However, that is MHO, but the changes took SOMETHING away ... and gave us a different, but no less impressive piece.

Totally aloud to disagree guys ... but it is a fact that there have been BIG time changes to the shap of the jawline, eyes, and nose... more obvious in this pic

JSC_MJ1.jpg

GgOpfam.jpg

IMHO it has lost about 5-10 years off her age ... and FOR ME the INSTANT J. Scott feel. However, that is MHO

Just wondering, are ripped jeans still in? :rotfl

I don't even like Marvel and I hate Spider-Man, but I may pick this up because it's such a beautiful statue. I really like how they did it.

I don't even like Marvel and I hate Spider-Man, but I may pick this up because it's such a beautiful statue. I really like how they did it.

and that's why the es on this will be several thousand

Back