I've had to cancel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

And Gaz, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a "nappy" a diaper?

Yep, it is...I was merely stating its American translation for the benefit of those...Americans...who might be confused by the word 'nappy'.:D :p

Re: >

Surprised no one has brought the popcorn in yet :lol

I hate to gang up on people as I like a fair fight, mano-a-mano, but Josh.........dude......your outta line.

Prejudice : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

Ya know I @#%$ addmitted I was wrong. That I came down to harsh this time. What more do you @#%$ people want from me. God dam all day yesterday was take cheap shots at Josh day. I'm getting real sick and @#%$ tired of this @#%$ all the time. I'm sorry I thought the way the comment he deleted came across that he was more conerned with selling stuff at high prices. Last time I checked we get to make mistakes right? I like it how people get so concerned with me busting someone else's balls for something but nobody seems to give a @#%$ that I keep getting mine busted. Lets ya know where ya are on the food chain I guess.

Ya know I @#%$ addmitted I was wrong. That I came down to harsh this time. What more do you @#%$ people want from me. God dam all day yesterday was take cheap shots at Josh day. I'm getting real sick and @#%$ tired of this @#%$ all the time. I'm sorry I thought the way the comment he deleted came across that he was more conerned with selling stuff at high prices. Last time I checked we get to make mistakes right? I like it how people get so concerned with me busting someone else's balls for something but nobody seems to give a @#%$ that I keep getting mine busted. Lets ya know where ya are on the food chain I guess

So your the victim???

Maybe you should learn to think before you reply to a thread instead of acting on impulse?

And maybe people bust your balls more as it seems to be all the time with you......you don't seem to learn from your previous encounters.

Very nasty, locking time. Josh, I'm afraid you started the argument with your impulsive posts.
You admit you're wrong, that's good. And if you or anyone here wants an example of how insulting you can be, maybe I could post the PM you just sent me? He even swore at me a few times people! :thud
I stick up for you when people keep taking pop shots, but this time you did overstep the mark a bit.

Peace out. :peace

And if you or anyone here wants an example of how insulting you can be, maybe I could post the PM you just sent me?

I would say that anything that is sent via PM should be as polite as if it were posted in a thread. I think Josh is the new 'Bad Boy' of the SSF Forum.

Bad Boy Hall of Fame:

2002 - Smaug's Fury
2003 - Smaug's Fury
2004 - Smaug's Fury / Diesel (Joint Holders)
2005 - Josh

He's rough. He's tough. He can bench press 10kg (at a push - one rep maximum)...
A new bad boy is in town...

Back