Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cobra Communicator??? :

COBRA-20XTR-2.jpg

Please . . . please . . . please . . . how about the ladies of GI JOE RAH (i.e. SCARLETT, LADY JAYE, THE BARONESS, COVER GIRL, JINX, ZARANA, heck even AGENT HELIX).

Please . . . please . . . please . . . how about the ladies of GI JOE RAH (i.e. SCARLETT, LADY JAYE, THE BARONESS, COVER GIRL, JINX, ZARANA, heck even AGENT HELIX).

Wouldn't mind her either.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooong after they've finished each and every single Joe, Cobra and everything in between in the vintage RAH stuff. :lecture:lecture:lecture

I guess we'll see the ladies next year . . . which will make the ladies the most epic, first, and greatest of all FAIL! within the GI JOE RAH 12" line from Sideshow.

:rotfl

Very poor attempt . . . FAIL of an attempt at humor. I was digressing about Sideshow's previous attempts at their own 1:6 female bodies and the rather tepid response so they're taking their time to hopefully get it right.

:slap

What is the native tongue in Florida?

Very poor attempt . . . FAIL of an attempt at humor. I was digressing about Sideshow's previous attempts at their own 1:6 female bodies and the rather tepid response so they're taking their time to hopefully get it right.

:slap

The moral of this story is that if you use FAIL to describe the future of this line, you will not get the laughs you were looking for.

Back