Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that we have Zartan the three core 'Noks are a must!

After Destro and helmeted Cobra Commander.

Oh and we need Tomax and Xamot soon :rock

Been really Joe heavy on releases, need too step up the Cobra forces!!

Knifeforce it Sideshow!!!!!!!!!!!

nffalconsneak.jpg

funny-picture-cat-fail.jpg

got Buzzer?

i think Buzzer was the only dreadnok i owned. i liked his gas-can backpack and chainsaw weapon.

Of the three "core" Drednoks, Buzzer was the one most featured by Hama in the comic.

Now that we have Zartan the three core 'Noks are a must!.

I like Ripper best because he had an actual ranged weapon. His rifle with the battle ax blade was ace. Buzzer would always get shot dead when running up to slice someone with his chainsaw, and Torch's flamethrower didn't have enough range.

Of the newer Dreds, I liked that Monkeywrench was a pyro / explosives fiend, sort of like a crazier version of Firefly. Thrasher with his lacrosse stick was kinda "meh", but I like how Hama characterized him in the comic. Zanzibar was a cool figure with all his accesories, as was Gnawgahyde.

But Road Pig / "Donald" was by FAR the best "new" Drednok.

All of the above would be great, think Destro is next

Id love to know how many figs SS is currently working on, ie past the lets make this guy stage

The next one will be Snake Eyes, the version everybody wanted, released in January, next up Destro release probaly in March. Im hoping to see Alpine, Roadblock, Cobra Communicator, Scarp Iron.

Back