Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it been confirmed that there will be one? I know there were Joe Panel videos for the last two SDCCs, but I didn't want to assume there would be one for this year as well.

I'm game for that. I have 9 figures and a comiquette coming in the next 5 months. I don't need to order anything else.

DSC03218.jpg

Lol at you guys. That vampirella is very racy to say the least. Looks good to me. No Joe section in the NL but the Desert Sniper is shipping in the next 30 days.

The Joe line-up has been stellar so far but I really want to start seeing pilots. Without question the first pilot I'd love to see is Ace. Though I'm kinda torn on whether I want to see a figure dressed as close to this as possible:

438682566tp.jpg

OR

Depart from the original and go with something like this:

31221735231ba94d7c98o.jpg

thoughts?

Nah, we certainly need another Cobra before another Joe.

Seriously I was just thinking exact same thing today. I'd want to see Ace too...if for only a bad ass jetplane helmet. :)

I agree. I think, like Firefly, the color aspect is part of what sets Ace apart from other Joes in the line-up. Going with something like the current Ace, genericizes (made-up word) him as just another pilot:

gijoe-30th-anniversary-skystriker-pilot-ace-proto.jpg

I would agree that Ace needs to maintain the original color scheme. I like the modern one for a "generic" pilot.

ACE was actually the only H.O.F. figure I really liked and still have. It was nothing like the skystriker Ace release. I think a revamped (an actual word) or Sideshow version of ACE would be welcome. He would also be the only SS Joe i would buy (other than a Goggled version of snake-eyes!)

COBRA!!!!!!

ACE was actually the only H.O.F. figure I really liked and still have. It was nothing like the skystriker Ace release. I think a revamped or Sideshow version of ACE would be welcome. He would also be the only SS Joe i would buy (other than a Goggled version of snake-eyes!)

COBRA!!!!!!

And you'd be wrong. They release "generic pilot Ace" watch the ____storm that happens. :lol

Back