Its official: SS is making a 12" Jar Jar for next year (not really)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Excellent! It was almost like the real thing! :rotfl
You shoulda heard my Mickey impression, but then the puberty fairy paid me a visit and I could no longer do Mr. Mouse.:google

meesahate.jpg

binksslashed.jpg

DSC02613.JPG

I love the Jar Jar in carbonite. That is friggin sweet!

Where can I get one of those?

As I've said before, I don't hate Jar Jar. I hate GL for creating Jar Jar. He even had a chance to redeem the character in the battle but continued having him be a bumbling idiot. Thank God we have Maul and Gui-Gon to redeem TPM.

Re: Its official: SS is making a 12" Jar Jar for next year

galactiboy said:
:mwaha :mwaha

Nice... but to truly be representative they'd have to go with voice chips for the Gungan, but not one you control. He'd just continously spout off stupid things and ruin every display of your collection he appears in :monkey1 And mabye Ani could randomly yell Yipee!

:lol :lol :rotfl :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl

Dude... I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time... thank you GB!!

While Jar Jar Binks is quite an irritant, he actually is the reason the Chancellor is able to secure power and deploy the clones. Kinda pins the whole "Evil empire" thing on his gungan forehead. Without his idiotic influence, maybe the emperor wouldn't have been able to come to power, and if that didn't happen, then no "Empire Strikes Back", so maybe in a roundabout way, you could be thankful for Jar Jar...

Nope, I guess you can't, no matter how hard you try...

What if Jar Jar survives the freezing process? Will we be compensated for our loss? I think it's too risky. We need something that will be sure to eliminate him. Now if we can focus the Death Star right on Jar Jar, there would be absolutely nothing left of him. I say we make a "Death Star Blast Jar Jar." With glowing debris!

Really though, I won't be able to get all of the SSC offerings since I'm on a very limited college budget. I've commited myself to only Jedi, a few Sith, and one of each main character (Tantive IV scenes excepted), and frankly, Jar Jar is not on that list. Maybe if I start making more money my list will expand. Until then, Jar Jar is out of the question. Actually, if I had the money, he would STILL be out of the question! Sorry Binks!

I wish Qui-Gon had used Jar Jar as a human shield against Maul. I would love to see Jar Jar sliced and pickled in a jar!:emperor

Back