Its BUBO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pumped for this little guy! The detail looks awesome! and Since I've dedicated a Jabba scene.. he is a must! Keep the creatures coming!! :monkey3

Darthrazz said:
So, is it fair to say that we won't have another figure announced till February at the latest?

They will announce the something at TF which is next month.

I think it was a good decision to announce this now, while we are excited about Jabba, and pumped over Bib and Salacious. Strike while the iron is hot, and all that. This is probably the most opportune time to make Bubo. I mean, wouldn't this announcement be a little weird while they're in the middle of a slew of ESB figures?

Guys on Rebelscum are saying they called Sideshow and they were told the price will be $40 and include Bubo, a rock worrt, and a whomp rat. No idea of the exclusive though or if this is even true.

Buttmunch said:
Guys on Rebelscum are saying they called Sideshow and they were told the price will be $40 and include Bubo, a rock worrt, and a whomp rat. No idea of the exclusive though or if this is even true.

Sounds good to me :)

Btw, are they going to update the Jabba setup picture with Bubo in it?

Buttmunch said:

Well, Womp Rats are suppose to be pretty big so I'd be surprised, pleasantly, if they were included with an already large Bubo. And what is a rock "worrt"? We have Worrt already.

This "leak" sounds like utter nonsense to me though. When has anyone as SS leaked something.

Last edited:
Here's the womp rat:

Womprat.jpg

Accoding to Luke: "They're not much bigger than 2 meters." A little large for a Creature Pack don't you think?

I don't think it is real either, but you never know. I really haven't heard of any better ideas than Hoover though. And there will be some type of exlusive, well unless the pack is a site exclusive like the throne.

Wor-Gar said:
That's true -- but Bubo comes with a real "leather" collar and a chain...plus there may be another creature or two.

Its a PPO, so there will be an exclusive item.
Waaa! More money I need to spend! :monkey2 That's still a lot for a little leather and chains. And I should know!

Oh, Star Wars, why can't I quit you?

Batty said:
Waaa! More money I need to spend! :monkey2 That's still a lot for a little leather and chains. And I should know!

Oh, Star Wars, why can't I quit you?

:rotfl

I know how you feel. Its a terrible addiction that so many take advantage of.

The rock could be the little sand display and rock edifice that the Worrt Puppet was in ROTJ. I smell bunkum though.

If this turns out to be true, then let's all get in the habit of tying up Sideshow's customer service line with requests for advance secret information about possible exclusives!!

It'll be fun!!

Back