It really be like that, tho.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The struggle is real. *sighs* Why didnt I write what this went to, on the box with a sharpie. [continues rummaging]

struggle1.jpg

Ha! That’s one of the many reasons why I chuck most of the boxes in the recycling.

I do that with literally almost every single other box BUT HT. Them, and some really expensive resin dolls that I have. Its just like Centro up there says, I need to write the name on every side of the box, because the one I need will definitely be on the bottom otherwise.

The struggle is real. *sighs* Why didnt I write what this went to, on the box with a sharpie. [continues rummaging]

View attachment 562533

How I Met Your Mother GIF

The current state of some of our collections :lol I've recently received my reg. shiny Mandos (amongst my JL Batman & Supes two-pack and others) and I put the boxes with my other boxed figures. Agree, it'd be useful to label the boxes to know which figures are in them when rummaging through them (and for doing inventory), since one can tend to forget exactly where a specific figure is :slap:ROFLMAO:

What's the point of keep these boxes besides the obvious reason of potential re-selling purposes ? These boxes are flammable and it is not safe to store them IMO.

What's the point of keep these boxes besides the obvious reason of potential re-selling purposes ? These boxes are flammable and it is not safe to store them IMO.

You bring up a good point. The main reason I keep them is monetary value, they're worth $30-50 apiece. Probably what I need to do is put them on the Bay and store all the accessories in a tote. Extra monies AND freeing up space.

But some of these boxes are gorgeous. I have a Suicide Squad Joker box that I think is the prettiest HT box I have ever seen.

Back