Issac Clarke Maquette Light Up Feature?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you listened to the fans and added the light-up feature... For only his head :(

You got a good while til this releases, so how about lighting his health meter too, if the Neca figure could do it, why won't you?

Why would you guys add the light up feature only to his helmet and not to the whole body?This makes no sense,Isaac's costume was all light up ,not just the helmet ...

Well you listened to the fans and added the light-up feature... For only his head :(

You got a good while til this releases, so how about lighting his health meter too, if the Neca figure could do it, why won't you?

Why would you guys add the light up feature only to his helmet and not to the whole body?This makes no sense,Isaac's costume was all light up ,not just the helmet ...

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

If people don't order in high numbers Sideshow will have to do what they should have done from the start. I am holding out from ordering this great piece until it's done right.

Well then I won't preorder it until they add a light up system to its health meter as well ,I still don't understand how a 6" Neca toy can have it and a 1:5 statue can't (which costs like 10x more) ....

Yep since this was pushed back two months then they have plenty of time to light everything up.

Alex talk some sense into these guys and do this statue the correct way, I want to get this but not when its something that looks half assed

Back