Is this worth it? (buying LSB's advice needed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... As long as you're not after the name plates. You would not have beat that deal in Canada.

"$50 off" per bust, no shipping, no taxes or customs...

Hell no! LSB line is waaaaay better than the 1:1 bust line. So you think Venom, Carnage, Wolverine, Thing, Hulk and the Spidey's are better in 1:1? I know it's just your opinion, but it's hard for me to understand.

I have had all the 1:1 busts (except Wolverine and Carnage which is to come out) for sometime. I recently started collecting the 1:1 busts.

IMO, for MARVEL ONLY, the LSB busts, are exceptional, no question. The only two I have been mildly disappointed in are the Spidey, and that is only because I think they made it a bit too small, and the Spiderwoman (just a pose thing). The others are absolutely fantastic.

In the 1:1, the Thing, Venom, are simply beyond fantastic. And their demand for a high price time and time again partially illustrates this. The International Spidey is excellent. The Iron Man, too many paint issues (the LSB Iron Man Red and Gold is nicer, it just does not light up). The Hulk, forget about it. Unless you are an avid Hulk fan and collect majority Hulk, don't even bother with it (in fact, I think the LSB Hulk busts may even be heavier, lol).

Overall in terms of quality on a CONSISTENT basis I am more pleased with the LSB Exc busts (Personally, I really like the name plates, most have some thought put into them!). That said, there are not many 1:1 busts at this time that come close to the Thing and Venom.

good deal, and lsb's are great imo. but even though the nameplates are lame to some the much lower ES is well worth getting

I have only owned 1 legendary scale bust and it was the Wolverine. That was a killer bust. Really well done, I would have preferred cigar smoking Logan in 1:1 over the Bersker rage 1:1 they are doing now

great news turns out the other guy backed out :hi5:

heres my latest purchase these three babies carnage on the way

SANY1948.jpg

i cant believe i actually got them so excited and the best news is they are all under 100 in regards to production pieces

spider man-88 of 750
venom-81 of 500
bib spiderman-61 f 200

and carnage im waiting on

Back