New in the forum and in need for advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaupauII

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings
I'm from Mexico and sadly I found collectibles very late in life, so I'm struggling to getting some old pieces , I have a question, how can detect fake collectibles, in this case, from Iron Studios, can I request the seller a serial number to check in the official page or some other advice, thanks, great to be in this community .

Greetings
I'm from Mexico and sadly I found collectibles very late in life, so I'm struggling to getting some old pieces , I have a question, how can detect fake collectibles, in this case, from Iron Studios, can I request the seller a serial number to check in the official page or some other advice, thanks, great to be in this community .
wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Paupaul! :wave

Did you buy this from a retail store (Brick & Mortar or online) or from eBay?

Greetings
Welcome! I've sold a lot of Iron Studios on eBay and have looked at a fair amount of listings to gauge price, etc. It is usually pretty easy to spot a fake based on feedback, where they're selling from and price. Always make sure they have a picture of the actual in-hand product versus just stock pictures from Iron Studios or Sideshow's site. That's often a dead giveaway if they don't want to show pictures of the actual product! Good luck.

Welcome! I've sold a lot of Iron Studios on eBay and have looked at a fair amount of listings to gauge price, etc. It is usually pretty easy to spot a fake based on feedback, where they're selling from and price. Always make sure they have a picture of the actual in-hand product versus just stock pictures from Iron Studios or Sideshow's site. That's often a dead giveaway if they don't want to show pictures of the actual product! Good luck.
Thanks, I asked some questions like the # of the statue , why is selling it and if he still has the original boxes, hope is enough to be sure is the real deal.

Back