Is nobody making custom figures anymore ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No this is a sculpt originally made for 1:1 scale. I am a member of a group where you get a file every month and you?re able to buy the old files. I just scaled it down and sanded the helmet off.
e180a9ce894e2681e419e06409bd50eb.jpg

Looks awesome. That looks like the Ace 3D print with the helmet sanded down. I could be mistaken though.

I planned on upgrading my Giran with that sculpt eventually.

I?m wondering how to do the breast plate... yours looks very good. Will you share how you approached it?

I'm still continually impressed by your Rancor, that paint job is perfect! I'd also love to see how Chaka did the Giran breast plate, I love seeing everyone's thought processes and techniques.
Slik, what group are you a member of to get those files? Sounds like that could be extremely useful.

I'm still continually impressed by your Rancor, that paint job is perfect! I'd also love to see how Chaka did the Giran breast plate, I love seeing everyone's thought processes and techniques.
Slik, what group are you a member of to get those files? Sounds like that could be extremely useful.

I have come up with a way of making the breast plate that might be kind of perfect. I?ll let you know if it works.
The group is called build it and they will come. Only my Klaatu head is from there though. But I have gotten a few other things from there that I?ll print later.
They have a FB page.

I have come up with a way of making the breast plate that might be kind of perfect. I?ll let you know if it works.
The group is called build it and they will come. Only my Klaatu head is from there though. But I have gotten a few other things from there that I?ll print later.
They have a FB page.

Sweet, thank you! I don't have Facebook but I'll try to check that out. Definitely keep me in the loop for that breast plate progress!

Back