Is nobody making custom figures anymore ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bfac61824224110e73078351d7d406d1.jpg

Holy **** that is so awesome!! On screen that's a total background character but in 1/6 custom form looks amazing. I want one haha. Fantastic work!

Holy **** that is so awesome!! On screen that's a total background character but in 1/6 custom form looks amazing. I want one haha. Fantastic work!

Thanks :) for some reason background characters have been my favorites ever since I collected Kenner figures as a kid.
So, now that Sideshow doesn?t do much anymore, I?ll have to make them myself.

Here are ones I?ve gotten.

View attachment 482187

View attachment 482188

Hope that helps.

Edit: These are pretty small. I think you might need the 2.5mm ones like on some pouches and for example Tarkin?s belt.

Dear god this is so helpful. I?ve looked all
over for these. I never would have thought to use ?nail head? as a search term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I just need someone to point me in the direction of where J can get some industrial strength, ultra low profile Velcro (hook and loop).

I have so many projects hat need the same super strong and thin Velcro like Hot Toys uses.

I especially need it for my Boba and Sandtrooper squad customs right now.

https://ebay.com/usr/soitex_korea

You’ll have to send them a message through eBay. They have several different hook and loop options and colors. With my last order, they gave some samples that were very thin. I messaged them and they’re sending me even more options out to me this Monday. They were super nice to work with.

Now I just need someone to point me in the direction of where J can get some industrial strength, ultra low profile Velcro (hook and loop).

I have so many projects hat need the same super strong and thin Velcro like Hot Toys uses.

I especially need it for my Boba and Sandtrooper squad customs right now.

Back