Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MK IV, VI, VII etc. have their own reactors (also the retrofitted MK II so Rhodey could wear it). The I, II, III and V were powered only by Tony's reactor.

I've always thought that the suits with built in reactors would use Tony's as backup or a booster battery. But yes, it's never explained in the movies.

Actually I think the MK II and III had their own reactors:

- IM1 Mech Test Tony is wearing an additional strap on reactor pre-flight of MK II
- IM1 MK III suit up shows a reactor in the chest armour
- IM2 Rhodey pulls a complete V2 Arc Reactor out of the stolen MKII at the army base before they weaponise it

The suit reactors are also Unibeams supposedly.

Perhaps they charge from Tony's Arc Reactor via induction...like a cordless toothbrush only bigger and more deadly.

Oh well.

I meant the LSF version up close, with lights switched off. Very curious if it's just a sticker or as detailed like the WM Bust.

my guess is that it will be the same as the MKIII LSF. There's no way that Sideshow will add a detailed AR to the MKVII LSF :nono

9yma2ymu.jpg

mine is shipping next week so i'll let you know for sure as soon as it arrives ;)

Hey Andy do you feel like this? :hi5: :rotfl

giphy.gif

:lol :lol I want to feel like that Chris but after seeing what Sideshow have dished out to us Iron Man fans this year (notably the Iron Man MKVI Legendary Scale Bust Arc Reactor goof and the Iron Man MKVII Lifesize Bust crappy Arc Reactor Design and inaccurate paint apps on the faceplate)

I'm starting to feel more like this....
ku-xlarge.gif

Actually I think the MK II and III had their own reactors:

- IM1 Mech Test Tony is wearing an additional strap on reactor pre-flight of MK II
- IM1 MK III suit up shows a reactor in the chest armour
- IM2 Rhodey pulls a complete V2 Arc Reactor out of the stolen MKII at the army base before they weaponise it

The suit reactors are also Unibeams supposedly.

Perhaps they charge from Tony's Arc Reactor via induction...like a cordless toothbrush only bigger and more deadly.

Oh well.

Possibly you are right but if the MK III had a reactor built in, it doesn't explain why it was left underpowered after Stane stole Tony's reactor and forced him to go back to using the one he built in the cave. If the III had it's own, the one in Tony's chest would have been irrelevant right?

Obviously just my opinion but I like to think that the test harness and the components seen in the armour in the first movie are just amplifiers or power transfer conduits. Not reactors.

In IM2 Tony has improved his tech, built a reactor into the MK IV based on what Stane did with the Iron Monger and retrofitted the MK II with a reactor so that Rhodey could use it. Rhodey never really stole it. Tony let him have it. This is what I meant in my earlier post where I mentioned the retrofitted MK II.

Possibly you are right but if the MK III had a reactor built in, it doesn't explain why it was left underpowered after Stane stole Tony's reactor and forced him to go back to using the one he built in the cave. If the III had it's own, the one in Tony's chest would have been irrelevant right?

Obviously just my opinion but I like to think that the test harness and the components seen in the armour in the first movie are just amplifiers or power transfer conduits. Not reactors.

In IM2 Tony has improved his tech, built a reactor into the MK IV based on what Stane did with the Iron Monger and retrofitted the MK II with a reactor so that Rhodey could use it. Rhodey never really stole it. Tony let him have it. This is what I meant in my earlier post where I mentioned the retrofitted MK II.

I think we are both right and it's the movies that make no sense :)

I think you are right Andy. Most likely a blurry glass reactor :dunno

I think you are right Andy. Most likely a blurry glass reactor :dunno

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see A detailed Arc Reactor on my MKVII LSF, considering the huge price tag we have to pay on this you'd expect it to have it! However, making no excuses, it won't bother me too much as I don't even notice the lack of detail on my MKIII LSF...I think you'll be blown away by this statue when it arrives to even care abt the Arc Reactor ;) :lol

usa7eha9.jpg

dedyvuta.jpg

Where did that pic come from?

I've got my fingers crossed that SS doesn't screw this up because I REALLY want to buy it. Your in hand pics will ultimately help make my decision. ;)

Correct :lecture chances are it won't look as good as this as it was painted by one of the guys at Legacy Effects...but I'm still super pumped :rock

Back