Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you got a good one there Andy :clap

back to iron man.....my pre orders going to be local so it's going to be some days till i can do my pre order but i will :yess:
will also be nice to see it up :rock...... this is happening a lot faster than i thought :blissy

I do indeed Dave...not only is she the best but she's also given me the most beautiful children...ahhhhhhhh :inlove and she also paid for half my Wolverine LSF for my birthday this year! :yess:

Local is deffo the way to go in the uk lol

Have to say that i'm the complete opposite Ben. The Wolverine LSF actually ended up costing me less buying from Sideshow than it did with Lee's prices and that was including a 10% discount. I think it worked out GBP200 cheaper if im not mistaken. The statue from Sideshow including shipping cost me GBP1250 plus the GBP250 customs charge making it GBP1500 total. Plus my Wolverine LSF arrived with damaged claws which they replaced and issued me with a $250 credit to boot. Buying such an expensive piece with possible electronic flaws could be worrying and i'd imagine local retailers wouldn't have that many in stock that they could send out replacements if the light up features ended up being defective. Hence Sideshow will always be the way to go for me with LSF's as you get piece of mind and you know they'll do their best to help :wink1: not to mention the huge reward points to add to your collection! :rock

You have a special wife, my wife is same as Chris... More statues :tap
Think need to sell some of the PF an upgrade to this.

I'm sure she's very understanding pal. Chris has got an awesome collection with some incredible LSF's so even she must be a great wife!! :exactly:

You do make a good case with those light up features...

Plus it may actually work out cheaper like it did with my Wolverine. Have a look at what Lee puts it up for but here is the breakdown to compare it with.

Iron Man LSF = $1999.99
Shipping = $75 (this is an estimation as the Wolverine LSF cost $75)

Total = $2074.99

converted to GBP @ 5.4 rate = GBP1347.40

20% Duty Tax + FedEx Handling Charge of GBP10.50 = approx. GBP280

Overall Total = GBP1347.40 + GBP280.00 = GBP1627

Which still ends up cheaper than what the Wolverine LSF is on Collectibles Direct. However Lee has put up pieces for some great prices in the past so he may come in cheaper this time and he'd be my only alternative to Sideshow as his reputation for great packaging etc is second to none :)

When you look at it like that its still a heck of a lot of Benjamins!

Woke up early and see no pre-order and an estimated date! Today is going to be hard for since I will be thinking about this LSF and how to get out of the parking lot fast during the PS4 midnight launch.

Last edited:
I've already had two PMs about selling it :lol
Unfortunately I'm in the U.K where international postage costs a fortune.
What's the going rate on the Maq? Only one on eBay (EU) is £1,700 and he's got five :cuckoo:

That is definately not the going rate. If you are willing to part with it for a reasonable price, I might be willing to partake

Damn, I love these pictures sideshow posts!

400186-product-silo.png

Back