Ironman Crushed Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonah

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have an Ironman Crushed Helmet still sealed in its packaging. I am considering placing it on E-bay but I am unsure what to expect price wise. I do know its rare and not seen very often for sale. Hoping some of you freaks can advise me. Regards

I have an Ironman Crushed Helmet still sealed in its packaging. I am considering placing it on E-bay but I am unsure what to expect price wise. I do know its rare and not seen very often for sale. Hoping some of you freaks can advise me. Regards

The best you will get for it is $20 bucks. I am willing to give you $40 for it just to help you out. Msg so we can do this. :monkey3 :monkey1

Sorry but I am not ready to sell just yet until I am really sure of its value.

I was just joking man. The truth is, I see the crushed helmet listed for around $100 bucks. I think you can easily get $80/$100 bucks on it. I'm looking at completed listings on ebay and there are 3 that sold for $150 and 1 that sold for $110.

List it with no reserve. Whatever it ends up selling for is the current market price. Easy.

Not to sound like a jerk, but it's impossible for anyone to tell you what something is worth, especially if it has been out of production for a while. The best you can do is look at prior auctions, and gauge from there.

The Ironman crushed helmet has it's pirated version which is also from China.
It comes with full Hot Toys packaging and etc and I saw it going for SGD$20 (USD$16) previously.
I held it in my hands and did not purchase it due to the slightly poor paintwork.

If yours is the original Hot Toys version from the Battle Damaged Mark 3, it will be worth at least USD$80 and above, :)

Honestly, you should be able to get at least $90 for it.. They've been selling around the $100 mark.

There's a guy trying to sell one for $160, but I doubt he'll get a bite.

What's the crushed helmet?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-I...0472?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5654542e48

Came as the Exclusive piece to the BD Mark III

$T2eC16Z,!zUE9s38+EOGBRUWzvNCtg~~60_3.JPG

Thanks all for your information. It is an hot toys helmet as it goes with the battle damaged Ironman that I have. Not really a massive Ironman collector but the BD one always stood out for me and that's why I bought it. Many thanks again its much appreciated.

How do you differentiate the real vs bootlegged one?

all of the knock offs i have seen in person have been rubber and not plastic. not sure if the original exclusive was the same way or not.

Back