IRONMAN Charge & Shiping Question for My Fellow Members!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so right, Jesse. I shipped a statue from the US to Italy last week, and it cost $110, just for Air Parcel Post. Every other option (UPS, FedEx, Express Mail, etc.) was way, way more expensive.

RoboDad said:
You are so right, Jesse. I shipped a statue from the US to Italy last week, and it cost $110, just for Air Parcel Post. Every other option (UPS, FedEx, Express Mail, etc.) was way, way more expensive.

I don't want to go to discuss this so long but;

1st: jess, it is good to see you write something (due to avatar of course :D )

2nd: as I stated before, I am happy with fedex but for someone who for the first time buying such statue with fedex, it might be suprising for them. By time you got to adjust it though.

Jesseawilson said:
I dont understand the resentment on the shipping charges.......... If you send a 30lb box of rocks or a 30lb $10,000 statue its still weighs the same and costs the same to ship (minus insurance of course).

There are so many other companies that rip people off by profiting sagnificantly from thier shipping charges. *COUGH* MR *COUGH*

I have accounts with both Fedex and UPS and I assure you that SS is only charging you what they get charged, which mind you is much much lower then you could get yourself from the carriers.

Solution: calculate the shipping into the decision in purchasing the exclusive direct or settle for the reg version and buy locally (or as local as possible).

Jesse

Yeah, I over reacted a bit earlier. I just didn't expect it to be that much.

Plus the Fiance is going to kill me :monkey2

Update: My Credit Card just got charged a grand total of $521.75.

Last edited:
Back