Iron Studios: Marvel Comics: Magneto Battle Diorama 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!

Estimate release was end of June. It has been postponed as container has not arrived in Brazil and has not been cleared yet. It should be another month until I get them in my hands!

Managed to get one!!!! I am so excited! It's a non-exclusive though. Wonder if there is any way to get a third party head sculpt... Any ideas?

A local guy who have a few to sell. Managed to get the last piece from him. Happy times.

Keep looking bro. I am in Singapore and managed to get it. Need lots of luck I guess. Hope u get one.

What's the Exclusive option for this piece? Can't recall.

I need to see more pics on this piece. I do like it, but the scale keeps me away. Add more pieces to the line to give them more presence and these should be quite a sight. Hopefully, there's plans for more.

I believe it's an unmasked head sculpt.

Hmmm. Need to recheck this thing out. One thing I do love is that base.

Because as you all probably know....

I'm all about that base. 'Bout that base. 'Bout that base.

(See what I did there? :lol)

The EX is like unobtainium; they are only sold within Brasil. Even Paulo wasn't able to lay his hands on any. Fortunately I am one of the lucky few outside Brasil that will receive the regular version of this beauty.

The EX is like unobtainium; they are only sold within Brasil. Even Paulo wasn't able to lay his hands on any. Fortunately I am one of the lucky few outside Brasil that will receive the regular version of this beauty.

NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *in Vader voice*

:lol

So sounds like eBay is the best best for the Ex. Still LOVE the regular. Great look, but still want to see more from the line first before biting.

Back