Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own any IS pieces, but I have heard that their end products fall way short of the protos. Their X-Men stuff doesn't really impress. This project seems a little ambitious and could end up a real mess. REALLY hoping that's not the case. I would love to get this.

Dude, let it go. CC sucks, Paul misleads and turns into a whiny brat when the tide turns and Iron Studios shows proper etiquette and professionalism surrounding this licensing "fiasco." I think our message speaks for itself when CC can only garner such few supporters of their company currently.

Honestly, you guys are the ones who need to let it go, who cares what Paul or anyone else there does on social media? At the end of the day it's about the product we get, and apart from a few missteps which is the norm for any company, especially a newer one, it has nothing to do with what shows up at our door.

They have plenty of supporters, their rex everyone like to moan about just sold out the 1000 piece run and their other 2 released JP products are either sold out or close and their pre-order pieces look even better. Don't buy from them if you don't like their spokespeople, but its your loss.

How did chronicles meeting go? :lol You mean to tell me that IS will still continue to make Jurassic park collectibles, and there was no license "exclusivity?" Say it isn't so! lmfao.

Were all "trolls?" Riiiiiiiiiiight. Nobody cares about CC. Quit trolling this thread with your ignorant posts. Take your teeny bopper tears someplace else. See ya. :wave

The full story is forthcoming, but yes, it does look like they have the US license locked up, what "their division" means needs clarified though so we shall see. Never said you we "all trolls", just said the trolls were trolls, ie. you specifically. And, no, I 'm not going anywhere thank you. Somebody has to counterbalance your drivel.

The full story is forthcoming, but yes, it does look like they have the US license locked up, what "their division" means needs clarified though so we shall see. Never said you we "all trolls", just said the trolls were trolls, ie. you specifically. And, no, I 'm not going anywhere thank you. Somebody has to counterbalance your drivel.

Psh ain’t nobody gonna buy the **** but you since CC is horrible and IS seems way better

Lmfao! Stingray back at it again! :rotfl CC is da best. All youz are getting paidz for being trollz.

:lol

I see people going back and forth about CC Breakout Rex on here a lot. Was the paint really that bad in person?

Edit: I found the whole thread on it, so no need to answer. I pre ordered Blue/Owen from CC, wondering if I made a big mistake.

Attachments

• se3wac.jpg
    se3wac.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 134
No, I didn't buy all 1000 breakout rexes. What IS pieces do you have that you can base that on?

Their Darth Vader alone is single handedly better than any product CC has produced or probably ever will produce. That's not even necessarily being negative towards CC, but more so praising how awesome Iron studios Vader is.

Their Darth Vader alone is single handedly better than any product CC has produced or probably ever will produce. That's not even necessarily being negative towards CC, but more so praising how awesome Iron studios Vader is.

I have that Vader, 2 actually, as well as many CC products. Vader is an instant grail and just about perfect other than how they did the light switches, but you can't compare it to something like CCs endo or their stargate busts and hopefully the raptor and 1/5 rex up for preorder. Those are in another league.

I see people going back and forth about CC Breakout Rex on here a lot. Was the paint really that bad in person?

Edit: I found the whole thread on it, so no need to answer. I pre ordered Blue/Owen from CC, wondering if I made a big mistake.

Don't worry, they won't let toynami pull that on them again(I hope). For some reason many of the heads turned out like that and they tried to improve them in house for US customers, but international ones didn't get that extra care.

There was a video they did showing how they are doing the raptor from Owen and Blue with a decal base( I know how it sounds) and touched up with paint. It looked well done and better than hand painted factory finish would turn out. I don't have one on order, but depending how they turn out I might pick one up.

You can see the split in the back
You can display it all together or separated. The Diorama ll be sold in 2 separated sets Set A with left base and Set B with middle and right base, also the bases in the back with the plants can also be removeable, also to save space if you dont have enought.

Back