Statue Iron Studios Iron Man Statue (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine. Holy F-king Sh-t!!!!!

A mother f-cking 1/4 Iron Man with an immaculate paint-job!!!!!! I just didn't think it was possible.

This thing murders any and all IMs that have come before it.

Definitely the definitive Iron Man.

Bring on Cap and the rest of the team!!!!!

Anyone on the fence and loves Iron Man better come to their senses and get one now.

20151106_133217_zpsfg7wgx53.jpg

I'll post some better pics later.

Thanks.

Yeah, they all look in scale from that perspective but the IS MK42 is definitely the smallest of them all.

I'll say it again, these guys have definitely proved themselves in such a short amount of time. Comparing the 42 and the 43 is practically night/day.

looks amazing! so glad i pulled the trigger on this piece, the vendor i got it through has raised the price by 100 bucks since i ordered it!

this will command big, big bucks in due time. Only 300 of arguably the best iron man statue ever made.

this will command big, big bucks in due time. Only 300 of arguably the best iron man statue ever made.

Yes, but there are sooooo many 1/4 Scale MK 43 .. like Hot Toys, 2x Imaginarium Art... even Sideshow is going to release one in 2020 ;-)

Hey buddy, you mind measure in person and tell me how many centimeters have? I just want to buy it but do not know if I fit. Thank you

Just got mine. Holy F-king Sh-t!!!!!

A mother f-cking 1/4 Iron Man with an immaculate paint-job!!!!!! I just didn't think it was possible.

This thing murders any and all IMs that have come before it.

Definitely the definitive Iron Man.

Bring on Cap and the rest of the team!!!!!

Anyone on the fence and loves Iron Man better come to their senses and get one now.

20151106_133217_zpsfg7wgx53.jpg

I'll post some better pics later.

Awesome! Congrats brother! :clap told you he was good ;) lol

Man this is amazing il say it again amazing [emoji122]🏽[emoji122]🏽[emoji122]🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well sh-t. I was hoping for AOU:
-Thor
-Vision
-Hulk
-Scarlet Witch
-Black Widow

IA is suppose to make a 1/4 scale AOU Hulk in the near future. So there is some hope.

Back