[Iron Studios] Hulk 1/6 scale Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what so secret its head cannot be revealed now?!

Last edited:
Sure do wonder what the price is going to be on these.

Wow. This is awesome!!! Sculpt is perfect, but paint app will make or break it. Hoping for the best. This can easily be a 'home run.'

Anybody have any idea on whether or not this will be a 'one of' or does this come have a line of dios?

If I remember correctly the chatter was that this is the first piece in a line of Dios that go together like a manhole cover to show ALL of the Avengers.

Oh, wow!! If true, that would be amazing, especially if the quality produced was anything like the sculpt we have so far. This thing is impressive.

I will let you guys know as soon as I get more info(Price and estimate release month). I will also update pics as soon as IS release any.
I really hope IS step up with their painting apps and quality control.

I will let you guys know as soon as I get more info(Price and estimate release month). I will also update pics as soon as IS release any.
I really hope IS step up with their painting apps and quality control.

Well if they mange to screw up the main colour (green) then it's pretty much a pass for every piece from this company. However if it comes out well, I'm down for one. I'm just not setting the bar to high with companies in foreign places like this.

Chris

I'm really curious about the price. Anyone know of reputable shops that will ship these to the U.S.?

(Edit: And I realize this question has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find it off hand. Plus, I figure it can't hurt to repost links like this every few pages.)

I'm really curious about the price. Anyone know of reputable shops that will ship these to the U.S.?

(Edit: And I realize this question has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find it off hand. Plus, I figure it can't hurt to repost links like this every few pages.)

1) There's is no price because no info has been released yet. The company has only shown these teasers so far.

2) No shops in the US will sell/ship these because Iron Studios only has the license to sell their products in Brazil. You can order one from Ricardo here in the forums. He's good (if not better than) as most stores out there.

Its looking good. I wish I could find a 1/6 scale Hulk statue that could go with my Hot Toys figure. Not into diaromas. A 1/6 Hulk in a museum pose would suite my needs.

I'll also vouch for Ricardo, he did an awesome job packing my 1/4 Mark 42. The only way that could have been damaged in transit is if a bomb went off :lol it was packed that well.

Are we gonna see this anytime this century? What's the hold up? It's already 2014!

They put up "painted" teases 4 months ago

Let's gooooo

Chris

Back