Statue Iron Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, this is 100% Iron Man 2 Black Widow, the base is from this scene
3:40
https://youtu.be/L7jb3zDR54M

36354c800c5d2f508de0dde04bee2bd0.jpg

a3e37a878b3c3a691e30f9efde0c3ce8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the fence on this one. I have the Infinity War and Endgame IS 1/4 pieces and love them. Didn't want to branch out beyond that but this Widow looks really good. Best ScarJo likeness I've seen....

I agree. But maybe (and hopefully) Queen Studios are making modern 1/4 Black Widow. This Q/A was posted to their facebook page
faf45fe419588be54573e1e58dc03a5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember them hinting that a BW might be in their future, this is really promising.
They are certainly capable in the portrait department.

I want to want this but I just don't, I hope it sells well enough for them that a Scarlett Witch follows.
I'm happy for everyone digging it though, it's not my taste but the textures and portrait are really nice.

Available for preorder on SSC, i love it but i want to see the queen studios first.

Went up quicker than I thought

Am going to wait to see the Queen one first, looking at her again, her legs looks a little awkward and unrealistic

I was not aware of their joker. That does give me a little hope. Is queen stuff offered through sideshow?
I think only Alita bust is because that is a world wide licence, other Queen products have to be imported from other retailers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Definitely, especially if silicone and rooted. Still, this is my most anticipated piece at the moment
They aren't making their 1/4 statues out of silicone, so they aren't as expensive. If they just do regular rooted versions that aren't limited Artist Editions, then they should be much cheaper.

They aren't making their 1/4 statues out of silicone, so they aren't as expensive. If they just do regular rooted versions that aren't limited Artist Editions, then they should be much cheaper.

You're right, I saw the discussion on the other forum

And yeah the Tom Holland sculpt bodes well for price and quality of polystone

Back