Statue Iron Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
NqHJMSL.jpg

SeI2tXQ.jpg

8U1PGlJ.jpg

Yessss, thanks iron studios :pray:
I dont like the pose, but the likeness is very good.
Now a good hulk 1:4 please.

Yes. Finally. Might need more cleavage though.

I would prefer her with straight hair from endgame or just short hair.
But this is her from ironman 2 and the pose is great. Hopefully Queen studios are making one with short hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally a Black Widow, grateful one is getting made, but yea strange pose and base. I would have thought a statue from something more recent.
Portrait is spot on though.

Finally a Black Widow, grateful one is getting made, but yea strange pose and base. I would have thought a statue from something more recent.
Portrait is spot on though.

I?m thinking this could be from the Black Widow movie.

Like a flashback or something? Cause that definitely looks like Iron Man 2 Black Widow.

I don?t know, i have not seen the trailer, so I don?t know how she looks in it. Isn?t that movie a prequel. But yeah this does look like her from IM2

This isn't the choice look I would have preferred for Black Widow, I always preferred the shorter hair but I will buy this.

I do like the pose.
Unless QS comes out with something else in the meantime I'm glad IS has finally come out with a BW, even if it's not my dream piece.

I love it, they even included her mole on her left cheek. I would have preferred her avengers look personally but this likeness is too good

I don?t know, i have not seen the trailer, so I don?t know how she looks in it. Isn?t that movie a prequel. But yeah this does look like her from IM2

I think it's supposed to be set between Civil War and Infinity War.

black-widow-poster-release-date.jpg

I love it, they even included her mole on her left cheek. I would have preferred her avengers look personally but this likeness is too good

Yeah, Avengers 2012 is still my favorite look. As you said, the likeness here is so good and she's my absolute fave character so I'm more than willing to compromise.

While I'm not the biggest fan of the pose or hairstyle (much rather have it like the poster above), I'll still definitely be getting this.

Yea admittedly I would have preferred a different hairstyle as well since I have the Sideshow PF of her with the same hair. Still, this one looks like an upgrade so I will definitely be picking this up. Curious if they will have any swap outs. Would be awesome if she had a swap out head with different hair.

The more I've had time to think about it the less this makes sense to me.
I don't understand why they went with this look, it doesn't sync with any other MCU piece they've made and it's already been done by SS.

I really think the portrait is fantastic but unless there's a swap out to change the look a little I don't think I'll be getting it. I'm very thirsty for MCU women to get made in 1/4 but I think this was a real missed opportunity.

The more I've had time to think about it the less this makes sense to me.
I don't understand why they went with this look, it doesn't sync with any other MCU piece they've made and it's already been done by SS.

I really think the portrait is fantastic but unless there's a swap out to change the look a little I don't think I'll be getting it. I'm very thirsty for MCU women to get made in 1/4 but I think this was a real missed opportunity.

I agree. But maybe (and hopefully) Queen Studios are making modern 1/4 Black Widow. This Q/A was posted to their facebook page
faf45fe419588be54573e1e58dc03a5e.jpg

Back