Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm not in any rush but the delay on IP and Rocket feels pretty significant. What is the current estimated ship date for this?

I believe the current estimate was February... I do know that Cull Obsidian and my 1/4 scale Iron Man statue are shipping next week, so hopefully Iron Studios log jam is clearing.

Got delay notices to Feb-Mar for Ebony Maw, Red Skull and Iron Patriot/Rocket. But, I should have 1/4 Iron Man Friday so I'm cool with the other delays.

Got delay notices to Feb-Mar for Ebony Maw, Red Skull and Iron Patriot/Rocket. But, I should have 1/4 Iron Man Friday so I'm cool with the other delays.

Yep, I got the Iron Patriot delay notice too....not that much of a surprise.

Agreed. I'm just looking forward to finishing to Endgame dio. IP and Rocket remains one of my most coveted pieces. Love the moment in the movie and the IS representation of it.

I know, right? There's a lot of great pieces from this collection but WM/Rocket may be the most striking (maybe, as Thanos, IM DX, and DS are pretty good. BP has that fantastic gravity-defying design.)

I'd also like to put a period on this collection, tho that's not a big deal, really. As long as IS delivers.

I know, right? There's a lot of great pieces from this collection but WM/Rocket may be the most striking (maybe, as Thanos, IM DX, and DS are pretty good. BP has that fantastic gravity-defying design.)

I'd also like to put a period on this collection, tho that's not a big deal, really. As long as IS delivers.

Iron-Spider and Outrider are pretty eye catching on the shelf as well. You called out Doctor Strange and dang, I do still love that jumping out of the portal effect. Great stuff!

Iron-Spider and Outrider are pretty eye catching on the shelf as well. You called out Doctor Strange and dang, I do still love that jumping out of the portal effect. Great stuff!

Definitely! A beautiful piece with a great design.

On the sad side of things....just got a notice for my last Iron Patriot/Rocket SSC PO - bumped again until March. I am sure I will get them by December!:cool:

Definitely! A beautiful piece with a great design.

On the sad side of things....just got a notice for my last Iron Patriot/Rocket SSC PO - bumped again until March. I am sure I will get them by December!:cool:

I suspect it's more about shipping than completion at this point. Hopefully that equates to March being realistic.

Woowow the EG Captain Marvel is fantastic and just as darth dennis said, it's beautiful!!! I'm not an avid statue collector, but for CM I'm making a big exception. I was impressed and pleased with the prior rendition of the solo movie, but with this one I'm even more so! The sculpt and paint are great; love the colors and sheen of the piece, just so shiny, vibrant. The blast base and effects are cool and the hanging bits have some give to them so one needn't worry too much of breaks. I think the likeness to BL is very well done, looks very good. The pose, man, the pose is perfect for Captain Marvel, it's just about how I envision her. I just love how she's blasting up, up and reaching for the stars :)

(Sorry for the bunches of photos, couldn't help myself)

The box has a nice artistic portrait of CM!

kWwUBXK.jpg

ZDuclf9.jpg

ZKG2dSW.jpg

l8ZSP6r.jpg

83i7GTC.jpg

nTXAyG3.jpg

LjvCeIe.jpg

YSijQiR.jpg

K3oT6qt.jpg

qxKOdMV.jpg

2Lb5vZn.jpg

IFM5Fre.jpg

zeKJddr.jpg

She turned out alright! I think her face is a bit soft like the EG black widow. Scarlet Witch looks the best of the bunch IMO. Still, quite solid for 1/10 congrats! The box art on these are just freaking awesome. I usually don't care about box art but most of these 1/10 boxes look fantastic. It's too bad they are all different sizes cuz they would be cool all lined up if they were the same.

They look great together! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hi5: Indeed, thanks :)

She turned out alright! I think her face is a bit soft like the EG black widow. Scarlet Witch looks the best of the bunch IMO. Still, quite solid for 1/10 congrats! The box art on these are just freaking awesome. I usually don't care about box art but most of these 1/10 boxes look fantastic. It's too bad they are all different sizes cuz they would be cool all lined up if they were the same.

I can see some 'softness' in the head sculpt, but for me I think the sculpt is overall pretty strong in terms of likeness. Yeah the box art is pretty cool and I was surprised when I slipped it out of the shipper.

Back