Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get enough! :D :D :D I just find myself looking at this piece constantly!

xlGePGt.jpg

UiOd9Nx.jpg

cu2H9ES.jpg

Can't get enough! :D :D :D I just find myself looking at this piece constantly!

xlGePGt.jpg

UiOd9Nx.jpg

cu2H9ES.jpg

I love your love for Captain Marvel, Zurdo! It really is a great figure. I'm still considering maybe 3D printing and angular stand that I can attach the existing stand to so that she can fly at an angle toward Thanos. As it stands, she looks like she's bugging out of the battle in my dio! :)

Well I just checked Australia’s distributors website and they’ve recently updated their ETA’s to 26th February 2021 on quite a few 1/10 scale pieces from Iron Studios.

Iron Patriot/War Machine & Rocket, Red Skull, Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, and Peni Parker & SP//dr (but no Corvus Glaive yet).

Gimli, Legolas, Martian Manhunter, Mr Freeze, and Pyro too.

More often than not, when Ikon’s updates the ETA’s on their website to a specific date, rather than an end of month date, it’s quite accurate to when Popcultcha receives their stock to their warehouse (though recently it’s sometimes taken Popcultcha up to two weeks to process that through their website).

I love your love for Captain Marvel, Zurdo! It really is a great figure.

:wave Well I'm happy that I can unabashedly express it here on this forum! :D

I'm still considering maybe 3D printing and angular stand that I can attach the existing stand to so that she can fly at an angle toward Thanos. As it stands, she looks like she's bugging out of the battle in my dio! :)

That's a nice idea! Though for me personally I love how she's flying up, up towards the stars :) Or maybe you can pretend that she's just destroyed Sanctuary II to the dismay of Thanos :wink1:

Well I just checked Australia’s distributors website and they’ve recently updated their ETA’s to 26th February 2021 on quite a few 1/10 scale pieces from Iron Studios.

Iron Patriot/War Machine & Rocket, Red Skull, Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, and Peni Parker & SP//dr (but no Corvus Glaive yet).

Gimli, Legolas, Martian Manhunter, Mr Freeze, and Pyro too.

More often than not, when Ikon’s updates the ETA’s on their website to a specific date, rather than an end of month date, it’s quite accurate to when Popcultcha receives their stock to their warehouse (though recently it’s sometimes taken Popcultcha up to two weeks to process that through their website).

I think I should finally be receiving my Cull Obsidian/Black Dwarf sometime this week, as I was notified by Australia Post that something was coming but Popcultcha never sent a confirmation. So with Popcultcha today updating their website for pieces that probably arrived back in January, my guess it's that piece.

Other in-stock updates on their website were for: Thor Deluxe (2011), Batman Begins Batman Deluxe, Iron Man Illusion Deluxe, Odin Deluxe, Harry Potter, Killer Croc Deluxe, and Juggernaut Deluxe. Now that's a lot of 1/10 scale pieces.

I ordered direct from Iron Studios but I think that's the last one I order from them. I'm going through Sideshow from now on. Customer service is better through SSC and you get the points. I think shipping is much cheaper as well.

I got my ebony maw but he doesnt fit the foot peg. Any suggestions? I dont want to break it.

My Ebony Maw is out for delivery today so I'll let you know if mine has a similar problem. I've had a few of these 1/10 pieces that were very tricky to get the foot peg in properly, so might just be a tight fit. Hopefully I'll know in a couple of hours.

I received Iron Patriot/Rocket, Red Skull and Proxima Midnight on Friday. The Black Order group is going to look really great together, as Proxima and Cull already look very good. I get Ebony Maw today, so I am officially down to Corvus Glave and then I am DONE with IS 1/10...until they release that Avengers OG circular dio! :)

Ok got it to go in. Used a nail file to shave the peg a bit a d wire cutters to scrape away at it carefully. Then hair dryer and it was tough but still worked. Looking forward to completing the black order soon.

Ok got it to go in. Used a nail file to shave the peg a bit a d wire cutters to scrape away at it carefully. Then hair dryer and it was tough but still worked. Looking forward to completing the black order soon.

I got mine to go in without resorting to my dremel tool, but that thing was tight! Pretty nervous with how much pressure I had to apply. It's in there forever now :)

My Ebony Maw is out for delivery today so I'll let you know if mine has a similar problem. I've had a few of these 1/10 pieces that were very tricky to get the foot peg in properly, so might just be a tight fit. Hopefully I'll know in a couple of hours.

Mine was super tight as well. I hope I never move because I don?t know how it?s going to come out. On the plus side I don?t need to worry about it wiggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my IP and Rocket piece. I'm a bit mixed on this one so far. I'm gonna keep him but here are my issues with it. First thing is I'm not a fan of the design for putting this together. Basically, rocket pegs into the shoulder cannon for IP but the shoulder cannon tenuously slots into IP's back. It's reasonable tight but not a nice snapping feature or a magnet to really keep it in place. Next, my IP hands are magnets but won't go into the slots. I think this is a common issue with the paint being too thick and I'm going to have to remove some from the pegs so they slot in better with the magnets. Aesthetically, the sculpt is nice but IP looks really desaturated IMO. the reds are ok but the blues don't really pop to me. Rocket looks pretty fierce though. Also, this is the last piece I order direct through IS. I have had it with their system. High cost of shipping, bad customer service, and the way they finalize payment is awful. I basically preordered this twice to no fault of my own because of their crappy system to have you pay off a figure. I'm done with them. I'm gonna order their stuff through sideshow from now on. Once I get the hands filed down and in place, I'll take some pics and post them.

I got my IP and Rocket piece. I'm a bit mixed on this one so far. I'm gonna keep him but here are my issues with it. First thing is I'm not a fan of the design for putting this together. Basically, rocket pegs into the shoulder cannon for IP but the shoulder cannon tenuously slots into IP's back. It's reasonable tight but not a nice snapping feature or a magnet to really keep it in place. Next, my IP hands are magnets but won't go into the slots. I think this is a common issue with the paint being too thick and I'm going to have to remove some from the pegs so they slot in better with the magnets. Aesthetically, the sculpt is nice but IP looks really desaturated IMO. the reds are ok but the blues don't really pop to me. Rocket looks pretty fierce though. Also, this is the last piece I order direct through IS. I have had it with their system. High cost of shipping, bad customer service, and the way they finalize payment is awful. I basically preordered this twice to no fault of my own because of their crappy system to have you pay off a figure. I'm done with them. I'm gonna order their stuff through sideshow from now on. Once I get the hands filed down and in place, I'll take some pics and post them.

Agree with everything you said. Definitely wasn't engineered as well as some other pieces, assembly-wise. The blue seems too light, dulling the overall look of the figure. I'm still glad I have it, but it's not quite the center piece I thought it would be. In other news, I got my shipping notice from Sideshow on Corvus Glave. Once I have him I will have ZERO Iron Studios on order for the first time in about 3 years!

So here are my crappy iphone pics. I had his right hand accidentally rotated down too much so the fire blast is actually level with his left hand. You can see the issues I described with the blue being too light/dull. Also, I think they overdid the dirt to be honest. It's everywhere and too overwhelming IMO. If they had just placed it in specific areas like the legs, it would have been so much nicer. Ironman and Rescue are so clean in comparison, I don't know why they went this route for IP. Again, it's an ok piece. I think it will still work well in a lineup so I'm gonna keep him but they could have easily done better. With a repaint, this would be pretty awesome actually.

So here are my crappy iphone pics. I had his right hand accidentally rotated down too much so the fire blast is actually level with his left hand. You can see the issues I described with the blue being too light/dull. Also, I think they overdid the dirt to be honest. It's everywhere and too overwhelming IMO. If they had just placed it in specific areas like the legs, it would have been so much nicer. Ironman and Rescue are so clean in comparison, I don't know why they went this route for IP. Again, it's an ok piece. I think it will still work well in a lineup so I'm gonna keep him but they could have easily done better. With a repaint, this would be pretty awesome actually.

Thank you for posting the pics! - TBH for me this is a letdown, and I'm still waiting on SSC. Color-wise, not what I was expecting AT ALL:(. What was IS thinking - I expected this to really pop on the shelf *meh*. Dunno maybe one day I can dry brush some blue highlights in or something, but shouldn't have to.

Thank you for posting the pics! - TBH for me this is a letdown, and I'm still waiting on SSC. Color-wise, not what I was expecting AT ALL:(. What was IS thinking - I expected this to really pop on the shelf *meh*. Dunno maybe one day I can dry brush some blue highlights in or something, but shouldn't have to.

I'm in agreement that it's underwhelming. If this were a 1/4 scale piece, I would return it.

Back