Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pepper came in today. Had a coupon and she had a free shipping deal going on at sideshow, so I bit and snatched her up. ?\_(ツ)_/?
299220b744562a6b9c6dab6ee667969b.jpg
4695b805b3e20c0310bb18220bef3a72.jpg
5f93f9febe894c2b5b5404601cfb02ba.jpg
5832d8c4dbd268d6411bbe9fe50a621e.jpg
0a16b9a44056c12dea0fc6cc9a2a7129.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Got a shipping soon notification from Sideshow for Endgame Captain Marvel. December 1st! Cool since I just sold my stand alone movie version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a shipping soon notification from Sideshow for Endgame Captain Marvel. December 1st! Cool since I just sold my stand alone movie version!

So EG CM is coming soon?!? :yess:

I am impressed with the standalone movie version I recently got :wink1: so I'm anticipating the EG version even more so!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

SSC delay notice for WM PO - until January. Fine by me, December is an expensive month. I've given up worrying about completing my planned figures in this series.

Suppose WM will show up one day.

SSC delay notice for WM PO - until January. Fine by me, December is an expensive month. I've given up worrying about completing my planned figures in this series.

Suppose WM will show up one day.

Yeah, I think I'm down to War Machine, I am Iron Man and the Black Order. Black Order Thanos is still in the box as I need either I am Iron Man or the Black Order to give him a proper spot adjacent to the battle diorama. Yes, my wife often points out that I have OCD, thank you very much! :)

Endgame Captain Marvel arrived and looks great! Here are a couple of picks of her and an attempted panoramic of my Endgame dio...

bcf3abe7e2b383c4696c5dc9ddb5732c.jpg

b9ab1bfafafbfca91d59271c43a3718b.jpg

0b4745fcd5bbc1544f97e50d465aa190.jpg

She looks good! The only weird thing is her pose doesn't really fit unless u have all of them facing towards you. Kinda looks odd when you have her set up in a dio style presentation. Standalone she looks nice though!

She looks good! The only weird thing is her pose doesn't really fit unless u have all of them facing towards you. Kinda looks odd when you have her set up in a dio style presentation. Standalone she looks nice though!

Yeah for sure. I wish it was more a flying sideways pose. My dio is pretty mishmashed right now. Once I have all of them I?ll probably reset the whole thing and try to get her in a spot that looks a little better.

Endgame Captain Marvel arrived and looks great! Here are a couple of picks of her and an attempted panoramic of my Endgame dio...

bcf3abe7e2b383c4696c5dc9ddb5732c.jpg

b9ab1bfafafbfca91d59271c43a3718b.jpg

0b4745fcd5bbc1544f97e50d465aa190.jpg

Wow she looks fabulous!!!!!! :thud: Love the suit and sheen!!!! Can't wait for more Captain Marvel!!!! :panic:

And today's mail...

We wanted to let you know that the estimated arrival date for your Iron Patriot & Rocket 1:10 Scale Statue has changed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jan-Feb 2021.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we do look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

But I know shipping is a mess right now. *Shrug*. It'll be like my Ragarok Loki all over and I'll forget I ordered.

Anyone ordered these directly from Ironstudios' website? I ordered the black order statues and TNS says they have em in stock while I never got email to pay for the balance..... and they are pretty slow to communicate with.

Anyone ordered these directly from Ironstudios' website? I ordered the black order statues and TNS says they have em in stock while I never got email to pay for the balance..... and they are pretty slow to communicate with.

Iron Studios direct is really hit or miss. I ordered two things from them: Endgame battle Thanos and regular Captain Marvel. Thanos arrived well before Sideshow got their stock. Captain Marvel arrived months after Sideshow had distributed their stock. I occasionally inquired about CM and got the stock "we're waiting on stock to arrive in the warehouse, which should be soon..." reply.

I have them on pre-order with Sideshow and the last payment for all of them has been bumped to February

Hmm... so people in Korea are getting it. Even sellers from HK have the item in stock.

While US orders for a Brazillian company haven't been fulfilled. Kinda feels bad but I guess their factories are in China / HK?

Back