Iron Studios: Battle Diorama - Superman vs Doomsday 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Initially I really liked this dio, but then I saw close ups of Superman's face and it turned me off enough to pull out from buying it. He does resemble Hulk a bit, but to me he looks more like Razor Ramon or Superman with a Brazilian tan:

razor-ramon05.jpg
razor37.jpg
View attachment 257852

Last edited:
Whaaaaaaaat?! No ...you don't mean that ...right? Ramon PF?!

Ooo ...that didn't sound right. Sorry.

I'm not questioning your likes or dislikes. Just never thought to collect PFs of professional wrestlers.

Initially I really liked this dio, but then I saw close ups of Superman's face and it turned me off enough to pull out from buying it. He does resemble Hulk a bit, but to me he looks more like Razor Ramon or Superman with a Brazilian tan:

ehhh chico, you take that back *flicks toothpick at yo face*

If I'm not mistaken you can pre order and it's supposed to be shipped in the second half of 2016 but not sure specifically when. There was someone on this forum that assist on this front (lalcristiano).

I really like it but I do have three questions
1) Why is this one so expensive
2) What is the Edition Size
3) Easiest way to get here in the US

Thanks

Popcultcha still has it available for preorder. But I can't imagine what the shipping would be from Australia to the USA.

I really do like it but that's almost 3 sideshow 1/4 pieces for me, going to have to very reluctantly bow out of this one

Anyone know why its so expensive? I know its from Iron studios but I would think 1/6 dio would be between 800-1000 max even imported from Brazil?

I paid $970 for mine....

I picked up a preorder from a fellow member here, total is about $970 as you said. I figure another $200+ for shipping from Brazil? It's expensive but the piece is quite large at 27" wide and almost 20" tall. and it will be extremely unique and rare. Overall this is a huge winner, especially If you're a fan of the epic battles between Doomsday and Superman

Rumour on the street is this bad boy will be coming out soon... Can anyone confirm?

Back