Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I’ve mentioned previously they can still use the IW styled Thor from the first 20 minutes of the Endgame film.

And I really think we should still be using spoiler tags, as unfortunately you can’t expect everyone to have watched it. I would give it another week at least. Though I know Marvel have officially released images of the ‘new look’ Thor.

Joking aside, I would hope they would ignore the gut on the statue. I don't remember his gut being noticeable once suited up for battle anyway. Probably gonna be a week or two before I have a chance to see EG again.

I agree on the IS Vader. I have it as well and it's awesome!

The line up that I plan on is the SS MK III PF, IS EG Cap, and EG Thanos in the center.

I’m thinking of that exact same lineup for my 1/4 collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any guesses on how tall this Thanos is? The IW is around 28 inches tall and that's with a bit of a crouch if I recall. This thing has to be 32 inches tall! A real space eater!

Any guesses on how tall this Thanos is? The IW is around 28 inches tall and that's with a bit of a crouch if I recall. This thing has to be 32 inches tall! A real space eater!

I would imagine him to be very similar and close to 28 inches. His base is much smaller compared to the IW thanos but stands upright. Should be very similar in height

I would imagine him to be very similar and close to 28 inches. His base is much smaller compared to the IW thanos but stands upright. Should be very similar in height

Yeah, I've been trying to gauge it by the height next to Thor, who I assume is 20-22 inches tall. Regardless, this thing is going to be impressive!...in about 18 months when we get him :)

Even for 1/4 pieces, IS has a pretty solid shipping time. The 1/4 Thanos IW piece only took about 9 months to reach us. With such a simple museum pose, this piece should take about the same timing too to reach the collectors.

aUEHeNU.jpg

v74eT2U.jpg

ce7usAv.jpg

OtkzA48.jpg

I don't typically collect movie pieces but this is absolutely epic!! Love this version of Thanos so much more than the IW costume... total badass :yess:

But he never had the infinity gauntlet during EG while wearing this uniform, right?

Need to see high quality pics but there seems maybe to be something off or un-natural about the way his bicep meets his torso near his armpits?

Going up for pre-order this Friday and it will have a reg/deluxe! :yess:

View attachment 456359

Say what! Is that what I think it is. An ‘attempted’ snapping hand!

It’s cool and all, but I would’ve preferred that option with the previous statue.

But of course I’ll be ordering the Deluxe. Because I’m a sucker for these things.

(Though he was deprived by most of his armour during this part in the movie)

Isn’t this completely movie inaccurate? What am I missing here? Did he ever even have the gauntlet in full armor? I want to love this but such inaccuracy to the source material will keep me from ordering.

Isn’t this completely movie inaccurate? What am I missing here? Did he ever even have the gauntlet in full armor? I want to love this but such inaccuracy to the source material will keep me from ordering.
You need to get the deluxe then

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It’s cool and all, but I would’ve preferred that option with the previous statue.

But of course I’ll be ordering the Deluxe. Because I’m a sucker for these things.

(Though he was deprived by most of his armour during this part in the movie)

Not sure how I feel about a snap gauntlet included with fully armored Thanos. I'm looking forward to seeing high quality pictures though.

Just get what I have to assume is just the Regular then.

It seems to be options that they just threw in because they thought that collectors would want the options.

Just look at the 1/10 line. Collectors are asking for extras for the various pieces even though they don’t exactly work with the various poses already chosen for their statues. Pretty much the same thing.

Wanted to brighten the picture up to see the left arm.
This confirms two heads and four arms in total.
1239015e2a73342c0ebad8d36a149a68.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Not sure how I feel about a snap gauntlet included with fully armored Thanos. I'm looking forward to seeing high quality pictures though.

My primary display option will probably be with him with his double bladed sword. As I’ve already have the IW version, which comes with the Infinity Gauntlet front and centre.

If the deluxe comes with not only the switch outs for his arm with the infinity gauntlet, but will be available with the two infinity gauntlets, switch outs for the sword, the new gauntlet for maybe another bare arm, this a must have statue. My pre order goes in Friday no question, with this many switch outs and the possibility of displaying Thanos with two infinity gauntlets, this is going to be one fun ass statue to keep switching up his look. I won’t be adding Thor and cap, but got to add iron man and Thanos. While it doesn’t have the hype that throne Thanos had, this is my fave Thanos statue I have seen released, because of the amount of switch outs he could be having.

Possible switch outs?
two head sculpts
two infinity gauntlets
two bare arms
and of course the sword hand

That’s bang for the buck haha, the amount of combos we could display him is too good not to get

That couldn’t work anyway, because when he snaps he’s got storm breaker in his chest, so pose wise it would make no sense anyway. This pose does because it is the famous line (I am inevitable) he’s standing tall ready to wipe out 100% of life this time

Back