Iron Studios Avengers Endgame 1/4 Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have Cap, Thor and Thanos on pre-order (as well as Iron Spidey). I've got my shelves all planned out for those five, including this Iron Man. I went with the deluxe for the occasional head switch out. Not sure how much I'll use the alternate torso and I think that's where most of the extra $300 comes from as that's a pretty big light up accessory. I would be fine with the price IF it had the stark gauntlet switch out. As it is I still pre-ordered, but I'm not happy with myself :)

The Civil War piece was $800. Excellent quality in my opinion. Displays well with the Sideshow maquettes.

As long as I don’t switch the lights on, I would agree. Otherwise mine turns into an orange lamp shade with all the light leakage when the LED’s are turned on.

What do you think of that price Phoenix?

I’m not surprised by the price of the Regular being ‘only’ $100 more than their Mark 46, however I wish the Deluxe was only $200 on top of that. But at the same time I understand why with an entire interchangeable upper torso.

I just wish they provided a small base for the upper torso, so we could display it as a bust. Because at the moment it’s going to be a pain to store nearby in the event that I want to change display options (somehow it’ll have to be laid flat on its back without damaging the backpack). Which is honestly unlikely given that I’m not too fond of the refocuser from the movie as it didn’t really accomplish a thing in the movie, for all the 10 seconds that it was shown.

1200 and no gauntlet SMH. a 1/10 and 1/4 EG IM and no gauntlet...how was this overlooked? oh well, a definite pass for me...

As I’ve mentioned previously, because of the flying pose I couldn’t care less about an option with the Infinity Stones. Yes it would be nice to have, but not exactly accurate. And anyway they probably would’ve done the same thing as Hot Toys with their totally inaccurate Stark Infinity Snap option on both their 1/4 ‘replica’ and 1/6 interchangeable ‘hand’.

At the end of the day I would love to have a completely different statue where he’s just as he is in the movie when he snaps.

Makes my decision easy, I'll pass. It looks nice but I'm not blown away. I do think the Tony sculpt is probably the strongest human sculpt in their Endgame line, but still somewhat lacking. The pose is ok but I don't love it. The price being this high surprises me, especially considering the lack of a gauntlet.

So I'm going to pass on Tony and Thor for sure. Thanos remains a maybe but I'm leaning towards sticking with just the Infinity War version. The Endgame Cap is a definite buy and now probably my only IS Endgame statue.

Same, imo the pose is okay, but I don’t particularly love him leaning to his right. But I do understand why for balance issues etc.

At the moment it looks like I’ll be getting every 1/4 Iron Studios MCU piece released since AOU.

Price on this is ridiculous. $1200. Give me a break. I was looking forward to collecting all of these. Even potentially splurging for Thanos the second time at $1200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I get that it wouldn't be accurate to have a gauntlet with this pose. I sincerely hope there is a finger snapping version in the works because it seems like a major oversight not to do one. I just wish I knew because I don't know if I really want 2 IM EG pieces in 1/10. I would just want the finger snap version. Anyways, this is a pass...I'm happy with my Mark VI and the no gauntlet/1200 price tag seals it for me.

The stand is a great idea.

We should all contact Iron Studios to have them include the option, as imo it would create instant value for some collectors. Whereby it’ll instantly create a displayable bust statue. Though I’ve got a feeling there’s only one set of arms.

And the odds are slightly greater than they used to be as they did listen to collectors regarding their 1/10 Endgame Captain America and Thor.

Yea, I get that it wouldn't be accurate to have a gauntlet with this pose. I sincerely hope there is a finger snapping version in the works because it seems like a major oversight not to do one. I just wish I knew because I don't know if I really want 2 IM EG pieces in 1/10. I would just want the finger snap version. Anyways, this is a pass...I'm happy with my Mark VI and the no gauntlet/1200 price tag seals it for me.

I would definitely choose a 1/4 Snapping posed Tony Stark / Mark 85 over this one in an instant.

The only other ‘issue’ I have with this piece, is its height. With the refocuser it’s going to be 84cm / 33” tall, which is higher than a few of my Prime 1 1/3 scale statues.

I currently have no idea where I’m going to display him in my collection.

I have the Iron Studios Civil War Falcon, Black Panther, and Cap, their Infinity War Thanos, and the Sideshow Mark III Iron Man...and I’m really content with those pieces.

I will say that I do like smoke/fire under the feet of the Iron Man. I also like this smallness and simplicity of this base over the Sideshow Mark III.

Not planning on getting any of these Endgame pieces, but they all do look quite nice. $1,200 is a little nuts, though.

I already have Cap, Thor and Thanos on pre-order (as well as Iron Spidey). I've got my shelves all planned out for those five, including this Iron Man. I went with the deluxe for the occasional head switch out. Not sure how much I'll use the alternate torso and I think that's where most of the extra $300 comes from as that's a pretty big light up accessory. I would be fine with the price IF it had the stark gauntlet switch out. As it is I still pre-ordered, but I'm not happy with myself :)

Congrats Dennis, the whole lineup will look terrific together. I just have to draw the line somewhere and I guess this is the line as I already have 1/4 statues of Iron Man and Thanos. Space is a huge problem for me and I am always eyeing other large and expensive Star Wars pieces and other stuff like possibly the 1/6 Blitzway Ecto One. Anyway congrats again, too bad about the high price they hung on this one.

Congrats Dennis, the whole lineup will look terrific together. I just have to draw the line somewhere and I guess this is the line as I already have 1/4 statues of Iron Man and Thanos. Space is a huge problem for me and I am always eyeing other large and expensive Star Wars pieces and other stuff like possibly the 1/6 Blitzway Ecto One. Anyway congrats again, too bad about the high price they hung on this one.

Thanks! I was a Star Wars only guy until Infinity War and End Game pushed me over the edge. I don’t have any Avenger statues and these will be it for me. I sold some of my non OT Star Wars premium formats to offset the cost. Looks like it’ll be the end of 2020 before I have all the Iron Studios Avenger statues together but pics will be shared when it happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would bet they plan to do another Iron Man in the snapping pose. It's really the only way to do that concept justice.

Well I’m sure someone is.

Just hope it’s not Sideshow as their facesculpts aren’t all that great. Even though Iron Studios hasn’t been the best recently, they’re still usually much better than Sideshows recent pieces.

I'm looking forward to getting these pieces, I just don't understand why they made there Hulk a comic version and not the movie version to go with these?

I'm not bothered that the gauntlet isn't included, it makes no sense with this pose and it does come with Thanos. I can understand people wanting it though.

The price hurts but for the swap out torso I kinda get it. A stand for display as a bust would go a long way to fixing this for me. If they don't add one I'll make one.

The paint on the CW piece is absolutely beautiful so I'm glad to see they are going with automotive paint again but the light leakage does need to be fixed. This guy will glow with all those lights.
I'll be ordering, IS owns me with these 1/4 MCU pieces.

They are doing the snapping pose in 1/10. They already previewed it earlier today. I would be surprised if they did it in 1/4 now but you never know.

Its interesting they don't have the 10% off for early pre-orders that they normally do

Not really. They don’t normally have them on Iron Studio pieces. Those 10% early preorder discounts are usually only consistently applied on Sideshow, Hot Toys and a few others.

Though recently they have applied it against most of the recent Endgame 1/10 scales, but none of the 1/4 scales.

Back