Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to mention what I did for those of us who were having the issue with the Doc Oc claw not sitting flush with the magnet. Because the battery cover doesn't have a proper hinge I ended up just raising the plastic cover with my finger nail. It came off clean so I just set it aside for now and removed the batteries and now it sits flush with no issues. It can always be glued back on at a later time. Id rather take the chance of that then the claw falling off and destroying a crucial piece of the base.

My replacement didn't come with the instructions and art print. Paint issues on the body. Broken pumpkin from sign. I'm going to return for a refund.

My replacement didn't come with the instructions and art print. Paint issues on the body. Broken pumpkin from sign. I'm going to return for a refund.

That's because Sideshow supposedly QC'd them. My friend got a worse one the 2nd time too. So much for Sideshow's "expert staff"!

really sorry to hear guys. If you get a "decent one" it really is a thing of beauty, warts (ie seams) and all : )

I will eventually have my fixer-upper guy get rid of the seams on spidey.

Are you really blaming SS for Iron Studios' horrible production?? :lol

No. I know you think SS is flawless, but as is clearly written, I am blaming them for telling people their "expert staff" was going to inspect the replacements to ensure there were no issues, and then many people got crappier statues. I don't see how that's not Sideshow's fault as much as you want to joke about it.

Man I wonder if this is gonna be the case for the all the other replacement people are going to be getting 6 months from now. I sure hope not. I know it's not all SS fault but they need to find some way to strong arm IS so collectors get this piece in the condition they deserve.

yeah, just like we get top notch product from SSC all the time and when there is a problem they just say, we checked all our stock and every single one of them is the same condition as yours.....:lol People forget that is this was an actual SSC piece that we most likely wouldn't be getting a second chance to own a possibly better statue. We would be stuck with what we have and be offered $25-$50 refunds.

Seeing this happen so far is worrying. On the other hand maybe in their eyes they thought they could give a below par replacement in the hope that it would be acceptable. Can you imagine waiting six months for the exact same scenario to occur. Oops! I still have little hope they fix the issues at hand

Seeing this happen so far is worrying. On the other hand maybe in their eyes they thought they could give a below par replacement in the hope that it would be acceptable. Can you imagine waiting six months for the exact same scenario to occur. Oops! I still have little hope they fix the issues at hand

Return one piece. They send it to another collector. Savages

I am getting a new one, I don't want 50.00 I want my pristine iron studios spiderman.. Of course it's a 6 month wait which sucks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back