Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image_zps8j4rm3sz.jpeg
I don't want to take that many cause it's broken lol.

While mine has not shipped yet, I came home from work to find a "free gift" from sideshow, A book detailing the sideshow studio...
SS are smart. I gotta hand it to them XD

Well the glass and sign are also plastic or some form of it. It's actually better that way though I think otherwise most likely there would be some pegs on some parts that wouldn't line up. Cause there's a lot of parts. It comes with instructions and also like an art print which is a nice bonus. It's more of like a mini poster. Here's one more pic with the light on. Kinda the best I can do since like I said my pumpkin bomb is broken off and this pic has Spidey's body covering it.
image_zpsyww3euei.jpeg

The mask looks bad in this pic.

Yes I have used it on a few statues, not sure if it's the best it's just what I gave used successfully

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gorilla glue is decent. I would be careful with the portion you use though. The glue tends to expand drastically as it sets. If you're not careful, you'll have glue seeping out of the gaps and spoiling the rest of the piece.

If you're not confident with the application, Loctite gel is always good.

I've used gorilla glue, loctite and crazy glue before. For some reason the crazy glue works best for me. Just a very small amount and you don't need to wait long for it to stick.

Well thanks guys I'm gonna try just the Krazy Glue right now cause that's what I have here at the house. Just gotta take this statue apart again. Hopefully it doesn't fall and break off the window pieces.

@destroyous, can you help us with the product size (H,W,L), particularly with the W. is it true that the W is around 52cm? thanks

BOOM! got it in baby! Measures 25" H x 25" D x 16" W Paint is immaculate, some parts are plastic like the steel bars but they need to be bent to get them to fit in properly so no issues there. Glass is acrylic-like so that won't be too fragile to ship. Paint on spidey is clean on the lines, way cleaner than anything SS has done before Overall he's impressive and definitely a show stopper. I give it a 10/10 he's everything I wanted in a spidey statue.

HxVHPa.jpg

G6FiTF.jpg

kQmyix.jpg

ppibSQ.jpg

EdXszE.jpg

WiI8Yp.jpg

MuoDAL.jpg

07QxZ5.jpg

LuwFMs.jpg

50VkbS.jpg

2vbCZ3.jpg

Arp3Ei.jpg

50bXQd.jpg

gWWOlz.jpg

OViflW.jpg

IafSnf.jpg

yzHNaO.jpg

otfqqs.jpg

Great pics!

How sturdy is the web shot coming from the wrist? Does it come separate and is simply slotted into a peg hole?

There they are. See those are some good pics that I couldn't give you guys lol. I knew they'd show up soon. So here's my break and that Krazy Glue doesn't work at all. It just has to go on this small square so. . . I don't know.
image_zpszvjklgvj.jpeg

Looks fantastic, Action. I assume that neck gap is just because the head just needs to be wiggled a little? And how far from the edge of the base are the support pads? Thanks and congrats!

There they are. See those are some good pics that I couldn't give you guys lol. I knew they'd show up soon. So here's my break and that Krazy Glue doesn't work at all. It just has to go on this small square so. . . I don't know.
image_zpszvjklgvj.jpeg
The problem with Krazy Glue is that it is really thin. If there's not a perfect connection between the two pieces, it'll be tough. Something thicker like gorilla glue would help unless you want to sand the two surfaces a little.

Back