Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone measure how wide this is with the saber pose?

About 63 cm

Iron StudiosDarth Vader dimensions.jpg

46074246_1784170215025367_2460116065527529472_o.jpg

Can this piece be anymore amazing or what? :clap Anyone see the Vader, fan made movie trailer? All I gotta say is, we need to see more violence from this character. lol!

It remains the best Vader statue out there hands down.

:bow

By the way, anyone got the new Trooper pf standing next to IS Vader? Would really love to see how the two look paired together, since they both are in a moving pose.

Nowhere else to buy him?

Not for retail price. I'll keep looking in future.

Mine is still alive and well but I don't hold any realistic expectations of having it convert :lol.

Strange, I got on it really quickly, certainly ion the day it went to WL. I didn't even get a message from Sideshow, I just happened to look at my orders and saw that it had been cancelled.

I have both the attakus and iron studios Vader and although the attakus piece is a great piece with a great pose the iron studios Vader is the best to date in my opinion.

Attakus Vader v.1 has one of the best poses for Vader, especially as I like museum poses, but the accuracy on Attakus statue is simply not there. The sheer size of Iron Studios Vader, its multiple display options, the better accuracy, and the overall display, makes it better than the Attakus Vader.

All depends what you are after. I love love love my SS Vader PF. I think the pose it outstanding.

If you are looking for something more dynamic I would agree that the IS Vader is the best option.

I think the Gentle Giant Kneeling statue is better than the Attakus. I'd love for them to make that 1/4 scale.

The GG is my most loved. Bought in 2007 and have kept.

The kneeling Gentle Giant Vader is a superb statue. I also got it the first day it was up for order. It has some accuracy problems, but on the other hand it has such a great iconic pose. One of the best Vader statues out there indeed. No wonder Gentle Giant re-released a smaller version of it not too long ago.

I love mine but I’m am now willing to part with him. If anyone wants him at a fair rate, send me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, I kinda knew this would happen, don't ask my how, but I did. :lol

Back