Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I def prefer right fist left palm. Everything has been sealed in the box except the two left hand options...allows me to change it up a bit.

That's a good look.
You're right to be excited about this one.
Looking forward to your thoughts once you have him set up.

When i saw him for the first time, i was so in love with the saber pose but the only problem is that i want him in my besta.. :(

I love the lights. Electronics can be repaired. It's one of my favorite features of this thing. I've had no issues and use them often.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The lightsaber looks incredible, some of you guys really crack me up with the things you say. I really don't know how some collectors actually enjoy anything.

The lightsaber looks incredible, some of you guys really crack me up with the things you say. I really don't know how some collectors actually enjoy anything.

People enjoy different things.
I prefer my stuff without this type of convoluted and over-complicated electronics, with too many buttons and battery locations. If a statue has a single button for everything, and even better, a wall connector, then it is ok. I removed all the batteries from my collectibles, except where I replaced them with Panasonic Eneloops. I've seen way too many leaked batteries...

leaked batteries in collectibles 1.jpg

leaked batteries in collectibles 2.jpg

Mine arrived on sat, awesome statue. Has anyone got any replacement parts lately? I have a bent lit lightsaber blade, a bent non lit lightsaber, and a paint issue in one of the arms. I was going to contact SS when I get some time to take pics but was just curious if they are still sending out parts?

Oh and that cape is WAY too big. My god.

My batteries failed after just turning it on a couple of times.

I bought newer better quality ones and it fixed the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I removed ALL the batteries. The chest box was dead, & the belt boxes couldn't stay on past about 5 minutes. I had Duracells in the base, & they were still fine, but I took them out too & moved him to a new spot. No leaks detected. I'll probably put battery eliminators in at some point.

Back