Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the one pick of it in a besta with the saber, I think it would be easy to cut out a U shaped notch to allow the saber to extend into besta next to it. This would allow u to push the entire statue back. Male notch maybe 2” deep. Slide statue back an inch so u could close doors. The frame of the doors would hide the notch. The only thing u would lose would u wouldn’t be abel to see a couple inches of the saber.

I have their recent Cap and Winter Soldier and they are really well done too. I would love to see Iron Studios take a crack at Luke and Han.

Wow... this video is pure crap compared to Sisko full HD video with great lighting and all...

If IS wish to go bigger in the future, they better improve their marketing and audio/video skills to showcase properly their awesome products.

Interesting not sure IS does want go bigger and bigger maybe that brings its own problems. I kinda like the lower edition sizes and great quality. Anyway many congrats to all getting a great Vader. Almost went for it but too worried about upcoming IS pieces $$$$

Interesting not sure IS does want go bigger and bigger maybe that brings its own problems. I kinda like the lower edition sizes and great quality. Anyway many congrats to all getting a great Vader. Almost went for it but too worried about upcoming IS pieces $$$$

Agreed.

It’s the over mass production of these things that make it bad for collecting.

I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much talking! More in position pics!!!! Mine comes tomorrow. Have a row of three besta. Still going to try to put in him in far back left corner of far left one with him turned to his left with hand out. Then he will be facing room. Maybe just miss glass of besta door. Had to do same with Kylo and he barely fits.

Love this the more I look at it. For me the ultimate Vader. To get this and DKR for probably my all-time two favourite characters in the same year is amazing, a collectors dream!

6B94D24C-B423-4CB8-8926-BD77A23170B9.jpg

Love this the more I look at it. For me the ultimate Vader. To get this and DKR for probably my all-time two favourite characters in the same year is amazing, a collectors dream!

View attachment 374858

maaan.. I have the same feeling by just looking at pictures !! Im so happy that all owners are happy with it .... makes me confident to love it as well !! 2 days to go !

I just finished editing my review. I was trying to keep it to about 12 minutes, but it ended up 17 minutes long. My crappy Australian internet can upload roughly one minute of footage per hour, so it will be uploading for the next 17 hours. :thud:

once this sells out I have a feeling it will eventually reach >$1000 in the aftermarket.

For those that already have it, how does it compare to the pics of the proto?
Did IS skimp out anywhere?
Can’t see any cosmetic shortcuts or anything that looks different than the proto. It’s really a great, great piece and the paint is fantastic. The glossy parts look great, the snow and the snow effect on the cape as well. If I’m to be critical, I would say two things might have been better: Turning the lights on on the chest box and belt is a bit of a hassle which will make me turn them on less than the saber/spotlight. But I understand that it’s difficult doing it otherwise, especially the belt. And changing batteries on the bottom of the base will also be a bit of work (that goes for almost all statues with batteries though). And the wire in the cape could’ve been a little stronger to make it easier to pose/stay in place, such as Prime 1 have done.

Back