Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see full pics with the switch out arms, I'm having a hard time visualizing how those will look with the movement of the pose.

Anyways, I'm in too.

^^^ great vid. Good to see the options on the switch out arms. Looks great!

Why? If this has QC issues you simply send it back to SS for a replacement or full refund. No $$$ risk.

I'm from Australia, the exchange rate is crap so I probably would have to pay for custom fees.

Is the base of this thing really going to be 13" x 14"? I have a shelf 11" deep and Boba Fett Premium Format fits just fine.

Any coupons work with this thing?

Even if the overall pose looks awkward with the other switch out arms, I love the pose we see here with both hands on the lightsaber.

I'm from Australia, the exchange rate is crap so I probably would have to pay for custom fees.

Popcultcha will eventually have it available for preorder.

And I've just received the 1/4 Iron Studios Falcon and Black Panther without any major issues, so hopefully Iron Studios have turned a corner and Spidey was just a blip.

I like this a heck of a lot better as a $650 piece than I did as a $1000 piece (or whatever the estimates were with importing.) And I liked it a lot before.

I really, really don't need any more statues though.

It's up for preorder! Check it out : https://side.sh/1pd

I just PO'd
Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 09.35.13.jpg
LOVE IT AND CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! :yess:

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 09.37.23.jpg

Last edited:
European distribution will be set up today or tomorrow, so those who live on this side of the pond, best to wait for another day or two to see what the price difference wil be compared to SSC!

Back