Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
European distribution will be set up today or tomorrow, so those who live on this side of the pond, best to wait for another day or two to see what the price difference wil be compared to SSC!

Yes a local store told me he would sell it under 700€, so I'll wait to order it from this store, it'll cost me less than through Sideshow

I just got the vader premium because I didn't want to drop serious coin on this figure. But now that its being distributed by ssc i can't pass it up. PO'd...I guess now I get 2 Vaders!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

yesssss lot bettter then 1k usd ... Hmmm,now im jump in ;) of course local distributor so i suppose price around 700euro. For 1/4 still high price but this is vader -> must have statue with great pose^^

Im hearing now rumors SSC may pull this off their website and not carry it anymore.... ??

But I just PO'ed MYC? Where did you hear the rumors? Do you think my preorder will be cancelled? When I try the link in the quote below, I still land on the order page.

Apparently Sideshow told Secret Compass ..this is very strange..

Apparently Sideshow told Secret Compass ..this is very strange..

Well I'm glad I ordered then, I hope they'll honour my pre-order. At $650 plus my sideshow points (or even the newsletter discount code) it's a great deal and nowhere near the $1000 that was quoted in this thread before!

What a complete joke if that turns out to be true. Is it a licensing issue or is SSC pissed to see more of the IS Vader sell in less than a day than their PF did in the first month?:lol

Well I'm glad I ordered then, I hope they'll honour my pre-order. At $650 plus my sideshow points (or even the newsletter discount code) it's a great deal and nowhere near the $1000 that was quoted in this thread before!

Secret Compass adjusted their price to $650 as well. Its hard to believe thats true but on the other hand I heard just good things from SC and they are trust worthy.

And Nazgul.. I think it would be second reason :lol SSC Vader pose killed the piece totally and this vader blows it away with ease .. they will not sell one of their vader unless the IS is sold out

BTW.. what newsletter code ?

Last edited:
no way this will get cancelled outright after being on their website.

my guess is that SS listed a wrong msrp. they have cancel and relist at a higher price point....like they've done in the past.

What newsletter discount code?

I think if there was an issue with pricing Iron Studios would have mentioned it on their FB while announcing this release is available on Sideshow's website.

cd4b9c4282907095634c9ae246d5b72d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-20-09-58-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-20-09-58-09.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
European distribution will be set up today or tomorrow, so those who live on this side of the pond, best to wait for another day or two to see what the price difference wil be compared to SSC!

Counting on EU residents here to let others know where/when this is available. There are a couple IS dealers in France I'm keeping an eye on.

Back