Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you're a distributor you don't pay MSRP :p SS sells a lot of companies products at the same price as everyone else and don't have the same sorta deal with HT. It's not new territory for them at all.

Do they do it often when they just released their own competing same scale statue months prior? The point is, the amount they make after overhead on the IS statue has to be enough to make them willing to cannabilize their own potential sales.

I don't think SS sells this, but if they do it won't cost much less than SC. I need more than a screenshot on Facebook of a snippet from their Brazilian chat support before I think otherwise.

For me it's moot since I already pre-ordered from SC and paid my deposit.... It will be interesting to see if BBTS.com or anyone else gets it or if SC was the only one... If SS does not get this then the Edition Size should be around 1000 or less...

I should have ordered this through secretcompass when I had the chance. Now for someone like me who is located in Denmark, this seems impossible to come by😣

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Do they do it often when they just released their own competing same scale statue months prior? The point is, the amount they make after overhead on the IS statue has to be enough to make them willing to cannabilize their own potential sales.

I don't think SS sells this, but if they do it won't cost much less than SC. I need more than a screenshot on Facebook of a snippet from their Brazilian chat support before I think otherwise.

My point is that they're not going to lose any sales. It's not like people are waiting, they would have bought it if they wanted too.

i sent emails to Sideshow and BBTS, both said it does not look like they will be carrying this item. I should of ordered through Secret Compass. Won't make that mistake again.

Hello, I replied to everyone who sent me PM

I'm directing everyone to wait a bit to do the pre-order because the release of the piece in the second half of the year.

Another important point is that Iron Studios still does not have license to distribute Star Wars outside of Brazil and is trying the license. If they get the license you will have options easier to buy than with me in Brazil.

I could go out pre-ordering from everyone, but I'd rather be transparent.

If it is really confirmed that they will not get the license, I will be happy to sell Darth Vader to anyone who requests my service.

For friends who are far from any distribution and sending Brazil will be easier, I will take great pleasure in putting them on a pre-order list.

Big hug, Luan

Hello, I replied to everyone who sent me PM

I'm directing everyone to wait a bit to do the pre-order because the release of the piece in the second half of the year.

Another important point is that Iron Studios still does not have license to distribute Star Wars outside of Brazil and is trying the license. If they get the license you will have options easier to buy than with me in Brazil.

I could go out pre-ordering from everyone, but I'd rather be transparent.

If it is really confirmed that they will not get the license, I will be happy to sell Darth Vader to anyone who requests my service.

For friends who are far from any distribution and sending Brazil will be easier, I will take great pleasure in putting them on a pre-order list.

Big hug, Luan
Awesome Luan! Thank you very much😀

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Wondering if Big Bad Toy Store will carry this as they already carry their 1/10 scale line...:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=523&company=2007

Update (received from BBTS Customer service):
We do try and offer most of the Iron Studios products, however, it does not look like we will be able to offer any of their 1/4 scale products unless they are offered through Sideshow. In the event that we do receive a solicit, we will definitely publish a listing as soon as possible per usual.

Wondering if Big Bad Toy Store will carry this as they already carry their 1/10 scale line...:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=523&company=2007

Secret Compass is around $30-$40 cheaper then BBTS.com is with the 1:10 statues...

I think someone did mention in Statue Forums that they emailed BBTS.com and they said they would not be carrying the 1:4 Vader statue... But with everything they might change their mind .... But so far it's not up on their website...

Back