Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a SW collector, but damn this is by far the best Vader statue I've seen. His brief stint in the movie was a great one too.

Holygrail, this is definitely the king of the kings becuase it's Vader himself and the way it looks. The light-up lighsaber. The slice-obiwan-in-half-on-Hoth pose is very good no problem with that. Need more pics to appreciate this beauty.

This piece looks phenomenal! I'm just leery due to the Spiderman fiasco. I also have concerns with broken lightsabers etc with shipping from Brazil, although IS was pretty responsive to people who had issues with Spiderman.

I don't know if this will fit in with the rest of my collection as most of my pieces are generally museum type poses. Still, I'm getting a quote for this bad boy from my hook up in Brazil! ;)

it looks great and I want one, but nothing beats the simple elegance of the first attakus vader. It is the king of vader statues and still highly sought after despite being 15 years old.

Awesome, I was really tempted by the Sideshow Vader but I'm glad I was able to resist the dark side. This piece looks great. I'm slowly moving away from Sideshow (except for a few which I planned to order to complete a collection/display) and moving towards Prime 1 and I guess Iron Studios now. I do like their Civil War Cap statue too.

Awesome, I was really tempted by the Sideshow Vader but I'm glad I was able to resist the dark side. This piece looks great. I'm slowly moving away from Sideshow (except for a few which I planned to order to complete a collection/display) and moving towards Prime 1 and I guess Iron Studios now. I do like their Civil War Cap statue too.

I feel the same way. I'll probably use SS for Stormtroopers and droids.

If you don't mind paying a premium you can order from North American stores Secret Compass or BBTS.com (If they carry it, sometimes they don't carry all of IS stuff), if you want to try and get it for Retail you need to make a contact in Brazil to buy it and ship it to you. So yeah the first way is simple, the second not so much...

There is a member here who lives in Brazil, he has his own statue shop... his name lalcristiano

I can vouch for him in what business I've done with him so far.... I had him find a dozen or so older hard to find 1:10 scale Iron Studio statues for me, I sent him little over $2000 and he did deliver the statues to me.... It was the first time I used him so I took a leap of faith and he turned out to be legit and honest IMO. I've also just sent him another $1000 for the Iron Studios 1:6 Doomsday vs Superman statue which he is shipping out Monday to me... So that's been my personal experience with him... I was also told he supplies Secret Compass with some of their Iron Studios statues...

I personally plan on ordering Iron Studios Darth Vader through him...

Hello Dan,

You are a great friend. Thank you for your confidence and publicity.
Rest assured that I will always send Iron Studios to you.

Big hug,

Luan

While I agree this is really nice I also agree that being here in the States it's also a huge gamble.
Probably gonna have to pass.

That's nutty. If it's even close to a grand to get here I'm take a full size bust all day every day twice on Sunday's over any 1/4 statue. But that's just me.

Not nutty to me. I've been waiting for a great 1/4 Vader. If this one has superb details, switch outs etc then I'll be all in.

Everytime I get a bust I end up selling it. I'm concentrating on statues and replicas going forward.

Not nutty to me. I've been waiting for a great 1/4 Vader. If this one has superb details, switch outs etc then I'll be all in.

Everytime I get a bust I end up selling it. I'm concentrating on statues and replicas going forward.

I'm not into busts either, I gave it a try a few years back but ended up selling them all.... Right now it's 1/4 and 1/10 collections for me...

Back