Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think their business model is to buy these in mass and store them in local inventory. From what I've gleaned, SC is really just a middle man and they process orders individually and you pay the shipping directly from Brazil for IS pieces.

I believe SC buys from a middle men who gets them direct from Iron Studios... So he can only get them for retail and then has to add his own profits on top of that, that's why the status are more expensive then if you could get them directly from Iron Studios... He probably gets a little discount on shipping since he probably buys several at a time. He told me that shipping on Kylo Ren would roughly be between $150-$200

after last night.... this statue and its pose make even more sense to me and I really want it now !!!!!

Pose is good. Proportions of the helmet to the shoulder mantle and the rest of his body look spot on.
His helmet however looks more ANH than ESB. The shape of the dome and the way it sits further down on the mask is ANH. The larger triangular chin vent is correct to ESB.

Still want! :D
Its a pretty damn impressive Vader, I only got my PF Vader yesterday and I think I am happy with that one, easier to pose. But for others getting this Vader still DAMN what a score this will be

here another picture of it.. looking great !

15390837_1357412097603855_3777213787118100258_n_zpsrl6ahfj1.jpg

Just like in the Rogue 1

Kicking ass!

Are products from Iron Studios difficult to order?

If you don't mind paying a premium you can order from North American stores Secret Compass or BBTS.com (If they carry it, sometimes they don't carry all of IS stuff), if you want to try and get it for Retail you need to make a contact in Brazil to buy it and ship it to you. So yeah the first way is simple, the second not so much...

There is a member here who lives in Brazil, he has his own statue shop... his name lalcristiano

I can vouch for him in what business I've done with him so far.... I had him find a dozen or so older hard to find 1:10 scale Iron Studio statues for me, I sent him little over $2000 and he did deliver the statues to me.... It was the first time I used him so I took a leap of faith and he turned out to be legit and honest IMO. I've also just sent him another $1000 for the Iron Studios 1:6 Doomsday vs Superman statue which he is shipping out Monday to me... So that's been my personal experience with him... I was also told he supplies Secret Compass with some of their Iron Studios statues...

I personally plan on ordering Iron Studios Darth Vader through him...

Last edited:
Back