Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For EU members, I was told that it would be put online coming Monday or Tuesday.

I wouldn't say grail either but I would say, Arguably this will be the Darth Vader Statue to own.....

Everything is opinion. Believe it or not there are people who think the SS looks better and some still like the GG version.

There will never be the one because there is so many and in the future so many. It's like arguing who the greatest boxer. All are the best to someone.

I say buy them all and then sell the one that increases in value the most lol

I'm still not sure about it considering the pressure it puts on funds this month. That and owning a Vader already is a double whammy.

So anyone know as I asked earlier if the gloves and arms are supposed to be glossy. Did he just slice that metal hose to his left. I like some alt arms but the palm up version his fingers look weird and I thought that before only seeing it from the front so maybe a side photo shows it better.

I really don't care how many they make of this. I finally found the Vader piece for my collection. This is one of MY grails.

Also, GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL GRAIL

Grail grail grail grail.

grail_pawn_stars.jpg

Everything is opinion. Believe it or not there are people who think the SS looks better and some still like the GG version.

There will never be the one because there is so many and in the future so many. It's like arguing who the greatest boxer. All are the best to someone.

I say buy them all and then sell the one that increases in value the most lol

I'm still not sure about it considering the pressure it puts on funds this month. That and owning a Vader already is a double whammy.

So anyone know as I asked earlier if the gloves and arms are supposed to be glossy. Did he just slice that metal hose to his left. I like some alt arms but the palm up version his fingers look weird and I thought that before only seeing it from the front so maybe a side photo shows it better.

That's why I said Arguably :)

A sideshow employee told me if you leave an item in your cart for a few days or something they send you a 10% usually. I have seen one at a time when I was not buying but has anyone seen that.

I'm wondering if it's how old the item is as well.

No way Vader is getting squat.

I'm really hoping IS starts making the statues I've been waiting years for. An updated Han Solo, Luke, Obi Wan etc. They'll get a lot of my money If they do.

To those people...

e57.jpg

:lol

yeah I can't understand who takes the ssc pf over this piece.

specially after rogue one this pose makes even more sense besides the bad ass pose.

the opera vader fat lady has sung...

Collectors will always defend their choices, human nature..... I don't think SS Vader looks bad at all... I just think IS Vader is more menacing looking thanks to the dynamic pose..

I'm also hoping that Iron Studios continues with more 1/4 Star Wars, especially if SS is going to carry them... A Han Solo/Chewbacca Dio in a Action pose would be sweet....

Lol you guys are brutal next Hot Toys will bring out an unannounced Vader PF and you'll be trashing IS.

The IS is cool for sure I think it will look great on muh shelf

Lol you guys are brutal next Hot Toys will bring out an unannounced Vader PF and you'll be trashing IS.

The IS is cool for sure I think it will look great on muh shelf

HT already showed their Vader, nobody wants it over this :p A lot of people wanted it over the SS Vader though. They do gotta hurry up with that trooper though :|

Yeah I'm saying a surprise PF or any other Vader PF that looks cool.

I still have to see about this soon. Does SS let us use discounts after the PO has been made since it's 30 days on site for codes to work.

HT already showed their Vader, nobody wants it over this [emoji14] A lot of people wanted it over the SS Vader though. They do gotta hurry up with that trooper though :|
Yup, true story. I was waiting patiently for HTs 1:4 Vader, but once this went up and at a very competitive price (since I'm sure the HT Vader will be around $600), this was the obvious choice. When it comes to 1:4, statues just seem like the better choice to me. I'll stick with 1:6 for HT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

im on the same boat.. waited and waited for the HT Vader to drop cause I have no love the the PF ... and IS just dropped the bomb with this Vader out of now-where with PO a couple weeks after.. cant get any better than this.

HT showed their Vader since 2 years now with no PO... adjos HT .. you lost the race and had your chance long enough...

But the HT Stormtrooper is still high on my radar to replace my PF

Back