Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

super pricey, sold out a long time ago

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Now you made me want to rewatch IM 2 again Roberto =)

super pricey, sold out a long time ago

What is wrong with us, passing up all of these pieces?! Somebody grab the DeLorean. We're going back! :lol

Now you made me want to rewatch IM 2 again Roberto =)

:lol:lol I watched it on my ipad when in the bathroom having a shave this morning! :yess:

What is wrong with us, passing up all of these pieces?! Somebody grab the DeLorean. We're going back! :lol

I never knew Sideshow did the briefcase either :dunno as for the Delorean...I'm still waiting for Hot Toys to announce the 1/6 scale version of the Delorean...now that would be sweeeeet! :thud:

:lol:lol I watched it on my ipad when in the bathroom having a shave this morning! :yess:

I never knew Sideshow did the briefcase either :dunno as for the Delorean...I'm still waiting for Hot Toys to announce the 1/6 scale version of the Delorean...now that would be sweeeeet! :thud:

I was just making a funny about the Delorean. But I forgot about the HTs announcement!! That'll be crazy popular, I bet.

But yeah, that briefcase was something. Totally impractical for actual use, IMO. But looked really well done.

I don't think we've heard any updates.

Keep the Iron Man Collectibles rolling :bunnydanc

Keep the Iron Man Collectibles rolling :bunnydanc
And start off with one helluva lame-@$$ suit with a thingamajig gun on it's back which wasn't fired even once.

As opposed to this:

WM_zpsbd015221.gif

the GG version looks great, although I am not a fan of that armour.

I look forward to seeing what else they have in store for us.

Ink, you really do get me in the Christmas spirit.:lol

Back